2024-2025 Around the NBA Thread

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
These players that are “Leaders” don’t grow on trees either. There is a ton of talent in the NBA but not everyone is a leader. There is a reason there is only handful of those guys even in the league. That’s why I will never fault the team for taking a swing to get it done with talent. Bridges, Cam or Ayton were not those players either. Never were going to be. You make a risky move sometimes you pay the price. You do nothing the ultimate outcome is the same. No titles.

I really don't understand why you give them credit for striking out to bad pitches, which is what the KD deal was, rather than waiting to swing on a decent throw. A decent throw was inevitable, BTW. We had a ton of assets we could have used in a way that made more sense for the team we had.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really don't understand why you give them credit for striking out to bad pitches, which is what the KD deal was, rather than waiting to swing on a decent throw. A decent throw was inevitable, BTW. We had a ton of assets we could have used in a way that made more sense for the team we had.
I don't get why you don't understand that if you don't swing there is no shot at a home run. Just like in real life you won't always get the perfect lob over the plate.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05