Extreme KOOL-AID:With Hasselbeck out, NFC West can be won at 8-8 or even 7-9!

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
It appears that Seattle's QB might be done for the season and if so that really changes everything in the NFC West. Seattle will be lucky to win 4 more games this season, the Rams become the favorite but there schedule is pretty tough leaving the 49ers and The Cardinals very much alive with 9 games to still be played!

:koolaid:

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It appears that Seattle's QB might be done for the season and if so that really changes everything in the NFC West. Seattle will be lucky to win 4 more games this season, the Rams become the favorite but there schedule is pretty tough leaving the 49ers and The Cardinals very much alive with 9 games to still be played!

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

Even lots of alcohol with that koolaid wouldn't be enough to get into your line of reasoning...

We saw the impact of an OC change. Couple that with a HC change and we are talking about too many mountains to climb. Cardinals by nature do not fly that high that fast.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score

Go Cards/ America!
Tim
Amazing, simply amazing... These types of hellucinations don't start to occur for the kool-aide infected ones until Thursday or so of the week.

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
Amazing, simply amazing... These types of hellucinations don't start to occur for the kool-aide infected ones until Thursday or so of the week.

I truly feel the Cardinals find a way to win in Green Bay this week and become 2-6. I see the Rams losing at San Diego (and it appears LB S.Merriman will play in that game while appealing his suspension) and the Seahawks losing at Arrowhead to the Chiefs.

That would mean that after all of the nightmares and heartache the Cardinals (and there fans) have had in the first 2 months of the season that they would only be "2" wins back of the Seahawks & Rams with still "8" games to be played plus games remaining with both of them. Then lets get to the BYE and get healthy for the 2nd half to our season!

The NFC West can be won at 8-8 in 2006!!!:cheers:

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
Is this Absinthe-flavored Kool-Aid? Or is it paint thinner?

Like your spirit, though. I just want them to play like they are capable to give the fans something to cheer about, and to build the hope for next year (as always).

Last edited:

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I truly feel the Cardinals find a way to win in Green Bay this week and become 2-6. I see the Rams losing at San Diego (and it appears LB S.Merriman will play in that game while appealing his suspension) and the Seahawks losing at Arrowhead to the Chiefs.

That would mean that after all of the nightmares and heartache the Cardinals (and there fans) have had in the first 2 months of the season that they would only be "2" wins back of the Seahawks & Rams with still "8" games to be played plus games remaining with both of them. Then lets get to the BYE and get healthy for the 2nd half to our season!

The NFC West can be won at 8-8 in 2006!!!:cheers:

Go Cards/ America!
Tim
We will NOT win in GB.

SeaChicken

The Other Bird
Reaction score

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

Screeeeeeeech. Hold up. Hasselbeck might be done for "the rest of the season"? What news channel have you been watching? Every report I've seen says its a second degree sprain that would have him out three weeks or four weeks. That's a far cry from "the rest of the season".

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2635334

We've still got a ton of games ahead against teams that can't play their way out of a paper bag right now including Oakland, Green Bay, Tampa Bay, two games against San Francisco and (all due respect) Arizona.

We've already got four wins and we'll have Shaun back next Sunday against Oakland. Hoping that we won't win five of the next ten is a fart in a stiff wind.

Last edited:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Screeeeeeeech. Hold up. Hasselbeck might be done for "the rest of the season"? What news channel have you been watching? Every report I've seen says its a second degree sprain that would have him out two weeks on the short side and a month on the long side. That's a far cry from "the rest of the season".

We've still got a ton of games ahead against teams that can't play their way out of a paper bag right now including Oakland, Green Bay, Tampa Bay, two games against San Francisco and (all due respect) Arizona.

We've already got four wins and we'll have Shaun back next Sunday against Oakland. Hoping that we won't win five of the next ten is a fart in a stiff wind.

He OD'd on Chunky Soup, he's out for the season

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Is that his real mother in that commercial?

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
get real. the rams are playing good enough to win football right now. i believe wallace is going to fill in just fine for hasselnuts. alexander will be back in a couple of weeks. those who think the cardinals are going to break 500 are crazy. i hope i am prooved wrong, but i don't think so. rams and the seahawks are going to be fighting for the nfc west.

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
With Hasselbeck out, NFC West can be won at 8-8 or even 7-9! :koolaid:
Bartender...I'll have what Tim's having! :cheers:
The all-knowing Bartender says:
Hey buddy...the Seahawks have more than just Hasselback...
Their back-up will be just fine behind their line thank you. And remember they have a real offensive line with Shauwn Alexander and a couple stud receivers. 8-8...my ass! lol :D

SeaChicken

The Other Bird
Reaction score
Is that his real mother in that commercial?

Yeah, it is. I know what you're thinkin' and I agree. Remember, Matt's dad is Don Hasselbeck, former TE for the New England Patriots. He got to pick from that "I'm a professional football player" pool of tail that we'd all love to just be able to stick our feet into every now and then.

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
Like your spirit, though. I just want them to play like they are capable to give the fans something to cheer about, and to build the hope for next year (as always).

I do want to see a great effort from the Big Ed on Sunday vs. Packers. Do it for Denny!- ha ha

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
You could be right, Tim.

Man on man if Seattle loses tomorrow night vs Oakland how interesting this NFC West can become. And with games still remaining with SF, Seattle, and St.Louis anything is STILL possible for the Cardinals.

The 2nd half of the NFL season starts next week and our Cardinals will be Healthy and Hungry for Dallas on Pat Tillman Day!

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Man on man if Seattle loses tomorrow night vs Oakland how interesting this NFC West can become. And with games still remaining with SF, Seattle, and St.Louis anything is STILL possible for the Cardinals.

The 2nd half of the NFL season starts next week and our Cardinals will be Healthy and Hungry for Dallas on Pat Tillman Day!

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

WOW...chug-a-lug guys....:koolaid:

I'll see ya back here when reality hits

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
NFC West Standings
Seattle 5-3
St.Louis 4-4
49ers 3-5
Cards 1-7

Well with Seattle winning last night it really doesn't change a lot of things other then we need to root for the Rams to beat them next week. If that happens then a Cardinals win would get them within "3" games of the division lead with 7 to go- with games remaining with SF, St.Louis, and Seattle.

As far as the wildcard goes I haven't been following it but if someone has been please post who/what we should be rooting for this week!

Some hope is better then no hope at all.

One game at a time.

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow. 8 games into the season and the Cards are already 4 games out in the weakest division in the league.

What a team.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05