Fantasy Football Time

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I am sure by Aug you can get a few more. Some posters don't show up until Aug. :thumbup:

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
DBACH1 said:
still need people to join my league.

I'll probably join late this evening, just need to alot an hour or so to put my players in the right order.

Anyone know if you can inport player rankings from one FFL to the other. Would be alot easier.

DBACH1

Twisted Guiseppe Gallo
Reaction score
HookemCards said:
I'll probably join late this evening, just need to alot an hour or so to put my players in the right order.

Anyone know if you can inport player rankings from one FFL to the other. Would be alot easier.
yep on yahoo you can export player rankings from league to league.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
All Leagues Full

It appears all the leagues are full. Must be a sign I should avoid fantasy football this year.

(My first post ever on here!!)

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mulli808 said:
It appears all the leagues are full. Must be a sign I should avoid fantasy football this year.

Welcome to the board.....

I have a Yahoo League of my own, however, only posted the information on my Fantasy Baseball League's forum..... All the league/teams settings are tentative (I generally wait until all the slots are filled and ask for everyone's input).....

Here's the info:
League ID#:71229
Password: Anquan

I have 7 teams signed-up thus far and looking for anywhere between 5-9 more, so you (or anyone else) is welcomed to join......

DBACH1

Twisted Guiseppe Gallo
Reaction score
Mulli808 said:

mine isnt full

League ID#:90605Password:cardinalsDraft Type:Live Draft Draft Time:Sat Aug 28 10:00pm EDT Max Teams:16 4 spots left...if no1 else joins I will just do a 12 team league

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05