Fearless Prediction: The Bean will break single-game rushing record this season

cardfolife

Reaction score
He's always good for a couple of monster games for the fleeting time he's 101% healthy. I'm betting he busts out a few big runs, hits 3 bills in one of our remaining games and gets his shoes sent to Canton!:cheers:

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Love the optimism but no way, doesnt have the cut ability or the balance. I hope your right but the stars would really have to align for him for that to happen...

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Love the optimism but no way, doesnt have the cut ability or the balance. I hope your right but the stars would really have to align for him for that to happen...

I doubt he gets the record but...

Despite all that you just wrote he does hold the Cards single game rushing record...he got that just last season. Beanie is a talented back, durability is his issue.

All that being said he will see 8 man fronts with our crap QB behind a crap OLine.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Talented back but I don't see it with our passing game. Beanie is not durable but when he does get it going he is fun to watch. Love the stiff arm.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I just hope the Cards can score more than 3 points.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Hey now I've been good- lately -Hard to watch this offensive wizard's spell on fans- Mike Miller may be a good man but a pro OC He is not- may not make it in the college ranks? whiz groomed him- But Russ Grimm is the best OC on staff and Spencer may make the best HC!
It is not the QB - Matt Leinart or the other 10 - It is not the oline - The SB losers or the other 10- It is not the fans the SDS crowd or the UP crowd.

It is defenses throwing our offense down and having their way with us. And the cards haven't got a clue , and thats even worse!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05