OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they said it's 61-100, so maybe AW moved up the list instead of off it...

Did you read it? It's not adub. It's a person who wasn't on list last year. IDE be shocked if adub jumped from 89 to the 51-60 range. Highly unlikely IMO.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you read it? It's not adub. It's a person who wasn't on list last year. IDE be shocked if adub jumped from 89 to the 51-60 range. Highly unlikely IMO.

I agree with Urban that it's most likely to be Peterson. Campbell, Washington, Wilson and Dockett would all be more deserving in terms of defense, in my opinion, but the punt returns were very spectacular.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

Gotta be #93 IMO, but we know the PR ability of PP21 will probably make him a more likely choice

Last edited:

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
yes I read it. The article states that the mystery Card will be debuting in the 51-60 list, and since AW was on the list last year, he will not be on the 51-60 list. That doesn't mean he isn't on the top 100 list at all though. He did go to the Pro Bowl, so he may have moved up. Notice, I did say "maybe"

Last edited:

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
CC or PP

Most likely PP

Wont be, but id be impressed if it were DWash. He is our most valuable guy on D. Maybe other teams/players have noticed him despite him not putting up huge numbers. again, wont be, but would be cool.

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson will be on it for sure. Honestly we should have A-Dub, PP and CC on this list as well as Fitz. But since its only one, it will be PP since his plays were being shown everywhere. A lot of eyes on him and he did spectacular things, Devin Hester was 32nd last year and the biggest part of his game is punt returning.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they previewed this week's list by saying there are a couple of rookies on it, so that increases the chances it's Peterson.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

yes I read it. The article states that the mystery Card will be debuting in the 51-60 list, and since AW was on the list last year, he will not be on the 51-60 list. That doesn't mean he isn't on the top 100 list at all though. He did go to the Pro Bowl, so he may have moved up. Notice, I did say "maybe"
Brandon beat me to it

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Prisco's is a personal list, not the NFL survey that is being released on the League's network and website.

If it's the top 100 for 2011 Peterson has to be on the list. What'd he win with his punt returns for us 3 games?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
How can anyone who hasn't played a down in the NFL be considered top 100 ? :shrug:

Same reason someone who hasn't played a down in the NFL gets paid $15 million dollars in up front money I guess.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/top100/2012#video=09000d5d82949f2d

Patrick Peterson is the choice as the 55th best player.

I think Adbub will make the list as well. They have video clips of him talking about a player on the list so I doubt they do that if he isn't also on the list.

Fitz is a no brainer.

CC, DD and DWash are the other possibilities but I doubt any of them merit top 50 player status.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The top Cardinal players:

#1. Sam Acho
#2. Lyle Sendlein
#3. Larry Fitzgerald
#4. Patrick Peterson

:p

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/top100/2012#video=09000d5d82949f2d

Patrick Peterson is the choice as the 55th best player.

I think Adbub will make the list as well. They have video clips of him talking about a player on the list so I doubt they do that if he isn't also on the list.

Fitz is a no brainer.

CC, DD and DWash are the other possibilities but I doubt any of them merit top 50 player status.
Yeah I agree, Adub's talking about the other players so I assume he's on the list. Made leaps up the list if he is on it though.