Forcing The Ball To Marvin Harrison Junior

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Counterpoint, we should force the ball to MHJ.

We ain't winning the superbowl this year, I hate to say...

The best long term strategy for this team is the get Marv as many touches in as many different situations as possible.

That doesn't mean Kyler should be throwing into double coverage but otherwise get him the ball as much as we can.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
These kinds of games are why we get on Kyler, Crimson. He has this kind of game too often. We are not going to win many games when he plays like this, when he tries to force it where he shouldn't. He has the physical skills to force those kinds of plays, but only sometimes. Usually they're killers.

He's been great for one game, and good for half of game 1 and the very start of this one. He's been pretty terrible outside of that. We need more consistency out of him. Still, this long into his career.

Yeah I'm not really sure what to make of this game from an offensive perspective Stout. Very puzzling.

Like I said, Murray took a step back yesterday for sure, but equally concerning is the lack of production from our running game. Conner (I guess another one of your favorite whipping boys haha) with under 2 YPC. And there were some other things on offense to fret about.

But, I will say we've played probably two of the better teams in the NFL. Two very good/maybe great defenses. I think DET deserves some credit for good personnel and a good game plan.

All is not lost, and let's see what happens this upcoming week vs. the Commanders.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05