Former GM Steve Keim is joining a Cardinals-centric podcast with longtime Valley voices Tim Ring and Mike Jurecki

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Thx, SoonerLou for this video link. I normally don't watch/listen to many of these all the way thru, but I enjoyed listening to SK. I can see why they have him on the TV shows. He comes across as very knowledgeable and personable. I was not quite expecting that what with all the things said about him on here.

A few years ago, I actually listened to Bill Belichick talking to Wolfley (I think) on his radio show. That was a very enjoyable listening experience as well. Both of those, I enjoyed very much. I actually kind of look forward to hearing SK speak some more.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Thx, SoonerLou for this video link. I normally don't watch/listen to many of these all the way thru, but I enjoyed listening to SK. I can see why they have him on the TV shows. He comes across as very knowledgeable and personable. I was not quite expecting that what with all the things said about him on here.

A few years ago, I actually listened to Bill Belichick talking to Wolfley (I think) on his radio show. That was a very enjoyable listening experience as well. Both of those, I enjoyed very much. I actually kind of look forward to hearing SK speak some more.
We all can misjudge people.

I use to think @kerouac9 was a RazorFist fan.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I actually like Bo Brack. He always includes his background perspective to support his argumentation.

You can agree or disagree, but there is no ranting and he argues his opinion.
Agree. It’s Johnny Venerable that drives me nuts. Dude is so annoying, and I’m a very tolerant person lol.