Former Spur--unrestricted Free Agent--Young--Athletic...

Greg Popovich

Registered
Reaction score
Keep an eye on Devin Brown.

He played great for the Spurs for a couple of years.

Played on the 2005 Championship team.

Only reason he did not stay with the Spurs--this was the Michael Finley summer--SA signed Finley and could not afford Brown.

Check him out...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always liked Devin Brown and sort of envisioned him playing the role the Suns have planned for Tucker and Strawberry.

He would be a solid addition but one is having to become an accountant these days to fill out a roster.

4 Rings

Reaction score
He injured his back in some locker room horse play with Kevin Willis while with the Spurs and was never the same afterward. Great guy and had good game. I hope he finds a place in the league and does well.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He'd be a great pickup for the Suns, but they've committed money to sign Grant Hill and at least one rookie (probably two, if they don't have to commit to DJ Sberry for more than one year).

They're second behind the Knicks in LT. Probably had to get down on their knees and beg the investment group just for the money to offer Hill an LLE.

Steel Sun

I hate John Paxson
Reaction score
He'd be a great pickup for the Suns, but they've committed money to sign Grant Hill and at least one rookie (probably two, if they don't have to commit to DJ Sberry for more than one year).

They're second behind the Knicks in LT. Probably had to get down on their knees and beg the investment group just for the money to offer Hill an LLE.
it's gonna be the vet minimum

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05