Frank Gore 7 carries 42 yards

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Raiders are looking crappy - giving up big plays.

49ers are officially the pre-season warriors. But they will get exposed when the real games begin. Alex Smith with two picks against one of the worst secondarys in the NFL certainly illustrates that IMO.

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AzWins23 said:
It must be nice to have somewhat of an offensive line!:bang: :mad:

Yep they had a horrible OL at the beginning of last year but they had a lot of young talented guys plus Jennings who got hurt. This year the OL figures to be a lot better, they have guys like Snyder, Heitmann, Smiley, Baas.

Smith did NOT look good tonight, was more decisive in the first game than tonight.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
AzWins23 said:
It must be nice to have somewhat of an offensive line!:bang: :mad:

Its the preseason folks. Its okay to be concerned but people have skipped that step and went directly to panic.

What we see as the OLine now may not be the same we see in game 1.

ishbin

Rookie
Reaction score
i think it has a lot to do with gore. their line was garbage last year & he still put up good numbers. i'm hoping edge can make our guys look a lot better as he is doing for the 9ers.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ishbin said:
i think it has a lot to do with gore. their line was garbage last year & he still put up good numbers. i'm hoping edge can make our guys look a lot better as he is doing for the 9ers.

At UM Gore was supposed to be better than both Clinton Poris and Willis Mcgahee. He was the starter ahead of both of them before suffering knee injuries.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
SF is about the best opponent we can ask for to start the season. They generate about zero pass rush and Alex Smith is, well, bad.