Friends (1994-2004)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Synopsis:
Six young men and women live in the same apartment complex and face life and love together in Manhattan, New York City. As they're constantly sticking their noses into each another's businesses, as well as sometimes swapping romantic partners, the group always get into the kind of comic situations that most other people never experience, especially during breakups.

Creators:
David Crane, Marta Kauffman

Starring:
Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer

Seasons:
10 (236 Episodes)

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After Matthew Perry died and my daughter visited from college she found herself watching the show again. Now when she comes home she watches more of it. Now my younger daughter, wife and myself find ourselves revisiting the show. Aside from some jokes that are borderline today the show holds up remarkably well. We find ourselves laughing constantly. Such a great cast and hilarious writing. One of the best sitcoms of all time.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evidently there has been almost a billion minutes streamed (with almost a 50% spike in ratings) since Perry died. That is unheard for a show that ended 20 years ago.

Reaction score
The wife & I started re-watching the old Bob Newhart show. It's still freaking hilarious 40+ years later. We already went through every episode of Adam 12 & now decided to re-watch BN.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wife & I started re-watching the old Bob Newhart show. It's still freaking hilarious 40+ years later. We already went through every episode of Adam 12 & now decided to re-watch BN.
Out of the blue a few years ago I re-watched SOAP and Sanford and Son.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake