FYI John Clatyon predicting Boldin won't play

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Boldin is on my fantasy football too, so I'm putting a lot of faith in Chad Ochocinco and Braylon Edwards...got Bernstien (sp?) Minn, but he is questionable like Q with a hamstring...but I do have KKKKKurt WARRRRRRRRRNER :)
I figured with Boldin, Welker, and Santa Moss going I was set to cruise to vicotry, but it looks like I will have to go with Harvin in place of Boldin...

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
So he missed the Carolina game, was less than 100% in the SB, didn't play most of the preseason and now he's going to miss the opener? Is his hamstring that big of an issue? Hamstring + WR is NOT good.

ArizonaElvis

Registered
Reaction score
I figured with Boldin, Welker, and Santa Moss going I was set to cruise to vicotry, but it looks like I will have to go with Harvin in place of Boldin...

I'm always more concerned with the Big Red over my fantasy but the guy I am playing actually does have Boldin listed as starting(still?) so if he doesn't it'll help me there but I'd rather have him start. I've got Steve Smith, Lee Evans, & Donald Driver going with Michael Turner & Hightower and Wells on the bench(for now)...Also tried Gonzales at TE this year as I figured he'd be a good fit for a young QB in Atlanta. Got the Big Red as my defense so they'd better score tomorrow.....:thumbup:

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
So he missed the Carolina game, was less than 100% in the SB, didn't play most of the preseason and now he's going to miss the opener? Is his hamstring that big of an issue? Hamstring + WR is NOT good.
I am concerned. We survived the playoffs with him not being 100% but if this continues at critical junctures of the season, it may evenutally impact. We need him to be fully healthy to continue to have a potent offense unless, of course, in his absence, others such as Doucet develop fast.

Austin Zonie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

My thoughts exactly. How long is the hamstring really going to take to be close to 100%?

Is it the same hamstring as last post season?

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. How long is the hamstring really going to take to be close to 100%?

Is it the same hamstring as last post season?

Other leg, and he is working on getting back from the hammy going on 3 weeks now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05