Game Balls

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
1)Wiz & his staff-had this team ready to play & had great schemes to limit the Vikes playmakers to zero big plays. Major kudos for inserting Adams to nickle & chipping jared Allen all game.

2)Warner-Great game again!!! We are able to beat anyone with him in the lineup

3)THT-despite his fumble, he was a major reason Warner was given time to have a big game

4)Fitz & Q-Both abused the Vikes CB's all night. Welcome back Fitz!!! Quan's 2nd TD was a thing of beauty

5)Ben Patrick-despite a holding penalty help contain the Vikes pass rush

6)Jeremy Bridges-2 games balls & a possible starting assignment for the rest of the season

7)The whole Dline who got pressure & contained the best RB in the NFL

8)Alan Branch-sniffing out a slip screen could have saved this game.

9)AW-Damn you can cover!!! Best game this year, but please catch the ball

10)McFadden-best game in red

11)Dansby-All over the field!!! Can someone give me a reason he isn't resigned yet? He's worth every pennie folks.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
In this order:

Q: set the tone with some outlandishly Q plays
Warner: Ballsy decisions
Bridges: Jared who?
Dansby: Playing 3rd safety?
TH: made some plays. Hated on him for the fumble
DRC: made some plays and where was sidney rice, the next larry fitzgerald?

LarryStalling

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kenny Iwebama freighttrained a guy on one of the last kick offs. What a thing of beauty that was.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
DB's picking up interceptions. Farve threw only 3 interceptions all season coming into this game. Wilson dropped two sure picks. We could have had total 3.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
DB's picking up interceptions. Farve threw only 3 interceptions all season coming into this game. Wilson dropped two sure picks. We could have had total 3.

I think you meant to say we could have had a total of 4.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
The entire offensive line did an outstanding job tonight against a very good Minnesota defense. The commentators said Leslie Frazier was getting frustrated because they weren't getting pressure and started dialing up blitzes. That's when Kurt started lighting them up. When the O-line can keep the opponent's front four off Kurt, the fun begins for Q, Larry, and Steve. Great job Jeremy, Reggie, Lyle, Deuce, and especially you Levi! Keep up the great work!!!

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Bridges numero uno, Q numero dos and Bert should be his own guest at the rage this thursday!!!!!!!!

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Game ball also goes to Ray Edwards for offside penalty that nullified Warner's pick :)

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bert Berry was awesome as well as Bridges. Q totally set the tone for this team in the 1st half. That was vintage old Q and has been for the last 4 weeks. Getting old my arse!

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Bert Berry was awesome as well as Bridges. Q totally set the tone for this team in the 1st half. That was vintage old Q and has been for the last 4 weeks. Getting old my arse!

As Deion says "Pay the man"!!!

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Not that he deserves a game ball that was nice run by Rolle in the Wildcat. I dont get to watch the Cards much here but thats the first I have seen them do that. Have they run it before with any success? I had a lump in my throat when I saw it but Rolled turned it into a nice gain.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not that he deserves a game ball that was nice run by Rolle in the Wildcat. I dont get to watch the Cards much here but thats the first I have seen them do that. Have they run it before with any success? I had a lump in my throat when I saw it but Rolled turned it into a nice gain.

They had a sure TD in the Giants game off that play. Fitz dropped it.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score

Antron being Antron. He is dangerous with the ball in his hands. Saw him slip up in coverage a couple times, but he did make his time on offense special. Look for him split out wide, take a reverse and chuck it 80 yards to DRC who runs a go route. my dream play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05