Game Balls

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Yankees were playing that night in the Series so my eyes must have been on the other TV at that time ;)

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Not that he deserves a game ball that was nice run by Rolle in the Wildcat. I dont get to watch the Cards much here but thats the first I have seen them do that. Have they run it before with any success? I had a lump in my throat when I saw it but Rolled turned it into a nice gain.
We were lucky to get 9 yards off that play, it was stupid of Rolle to go so far back to avoid tackle. That could have been a huge loss of yardage.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Coach Whiz for his gameplan to help finally keep Kurt Upright.We should use the same package against the freeney&mathis pair when we play them in MIAMI this year.I'm hoping it does'nt rain on us this time though.

Coach Davis for making the ole' vet not know where to go with the ball all game long.

Coach Whiz I do want to show you what a JUGULAR is though.Once we get a comfortable lead you forget how to call a game.Thats about all you have left to learn this year.Keep the pedal to the metal please SIR!!!

Coach Davis you might be as hot a commodity as our offensive coordinator was after last season.Same with coach Grimm with the way the offensive line played.Bridges gives me great confidence till Mike Gandy is 100% or better to come back.

The coaching was the key.Especially to refocus the team after a major freakout loss on the last play of a game.Especially when we knew we were the better team.

Kurt Warner can you get any better this year? If so I want to see it before I die.Your recievers are super healthy right now and you seem to be throwing the ball long again.Maybe you'll start to hook up on them before we play the saints and colts.I'M EXCITED to see this all come together over the years.WOW....just....WOW. ROAD WARRIORS FINISH THE JOB IN frisco!!! OH NO 2 YEARS IN A ROW NFC WESTERN DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael Adams with a HUGE int and Branch was a stud tonight!

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone who played under the radar was DRC.

He had 6 tackles and stopped people in the open field.

Having the luxury of putting a corner 1:1 with no double coverage was huge IMO in freeing up 8 in the box and generally just let the rest of the defense mess with the heads of the opponents.

2nd for Bill Davis. Wow, if you had told me before the game we would hold AP to 19 yards, get 2 (could have been 4) picks off Farve and hold the Vikes to 10 points thru 50+ minutes, I would have said you were nuts. Awesome scheming.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Someone who played under the radar was DRC.

He had 6 tackles and stopped people in the open field.

Having the luxury of putting a corner 1:1 with no double coverage was huge IMO in freeing up 8 in the box and generally just let the rest of the defense mess with the heads of the opponents.

that's who i was going to mention. There's not a WR in the game that he can't shut down,which is huge.The scary thing is he's only going to get better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05