Golden State v. Suns 03/13/08

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
Well, we won :D
Too bad Shaq was out most of the time. Thanks to those fouls.
But I guess, it's a blessing in disguise :)

bigfoot

Mystery solved.
Reaction score
Nice win! They pulled it off despite their clear frustration. I hope it's a sign of growing mental toughness - Steve's two favorite words.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to the game tonight. Highly entertaining, loved the intensity on the court.

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sat 209, row 11

good game, good crowd as well

that run in the 3rd was awesome, crowd exploded

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome Game last night...I stayed up later than usual to finish...done deal. Exciting game, lots of bad officiating(what is up with this lately...earlier in the afternoon for the pac10 than this? WTH?!?)

I lol'd at TNT's correspondent on the floor with his weird suit and 70's hair and he talked exactly like he was from the 70's era....even Barron Davis didn't know what to think but laugh at him.

Diaw scored some and his stats looked good...but watching the game with him in it was a mental strain. This guy was throwing the ball away, making bad decisions and just being a moron out on the court; Im not a huge fan of D'Antoni but I was on his side when he called the quick T.O to chew him out...(Diaw's reaction...."I don't care...") That's what it looked like to me. HAha..he got benched.

All the technicals aside....Im glad the Suns showed their fierce competitive side, running and gunning back to old suns when it mattered the most. If this team, which it has lately.....is just giving us a glimpse of the chameleon style play on any team it faces (Spurs style vs. Run-and-gun Warriors) than the Suns are one scary bad-ass pipe laying mutha ef'n team to go up against....

heck yea! Go Suns!

Ollie

Croissant Eater
Reaction score
You guys crack me up. Boris had 16, 7 and 5. That's a good game.
Yep. After reading this thread and watching the game, I'm starting to wonder if some of our so-called suns fans here on ASFN are relatives of the Dirty Scottdale's girls he's supposedly sleeping with. :)

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
Warriors 130
Suns 118

Baron Davis

*EDIT*

I hate that this game isn't starting until 9:30 (probably even later) my time.

So game ends past midnight. I have to get up at 5:45 a.m. to take care of business. I am dragging my butt today.

With that said, DJ Strawberry should get more PT. His defense against teams like the Warriors is exactly what the Suns need.

Exciting game to watch.

Amare is a beast. That is as close to automatic as it gets.

If season ends today, SA vs Phoenix 1st round. YOWZAHS!

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
Yep. After reading this thread and watching the game, I'm starting to wonder if some of our so-called suns fans here on ASFN are relatives of the Dirty Scottdale's girls he's supposedly sleeping with. :)

boris made a bunch of key stupid turnovers when we were either going on runs or trying to come back.. that and his jumping in the air and throwing the ball over his head towards the rim cause everyone was guarded.. i think thats what have the fans upset..

boris is a great player he's just been playing like a little kid as of late.. but so has nash with some of his turnovers..

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
boris made a bunch of key stupid turnovers when we were either going on runs or trying to come back.. that and his jumping in the air and throwing the ball over his head towards the rim cause everyone was guarded.. i think thats what have the fans upset..

boris is a great player he's just been playing like a little kid as of late.. but so has nash with some of his turnovers..

I was happy to see D'Antoni finally go off on Boris in the 4th after a lazy effort

mathbzh

Registered
Reaction score

Do you prefer the 2 pt/2 rbd/2 ast 0 TO Diaw or the one who at least tries to play hard and make a couple of mistakes?

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
Do you prefer the 2 pt/2 rbd/2 ast 0 TO Diaw or the one who at least tries to play hard and make a couple of mistakes?

ill take the one who plays hard and doesn't do ridiculously stupid things that a highschool basketball player would do..

ill admit boris was playing very different last night.. got a bunch of huge offensive boards was crashing everytime.. the thing that pisses me off about him and barbosa.. is they'll drive than jump in the air with no clue what they are gonna do .. than they either have to make some crazy pass or throw the ball up towards the rim and hope it goes in..

i dont recall diaw doing things like this when he got 6th man of the year..

mathbzh

Registered
Reaction score
ill take the one who plays hard and doesn't do ridiculously stupid things that a highschool basketball player would do..

ill admit boris was playing very different last night.. got a bunch of huge offensive boards was crashing everytime.. the thing that pisses me off about him and barbosa.. is they'll drive than jump in the air with no clue what they are gonna do .. than they either have to make some crazy pass or throw the ball up towards the rim and hope it goes in..

i dont recall diaw doing things like this when he got 6th man of the year..

I take the one who plays hard and hope he will adjust to his new agressivity and avoid stupid plays.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05