Good luck cardinals

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
Alright this will be my final post on this board until after the chiefs-cardinals game.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I didn't come to this board to "troll". I came here to learn more about your team, and get a different perspective. I didn't come here to talk trash on arizona. I wouldn't say I've done that, myself, but some people take any negative opinion on their team as such. If you read my posts, you should see that I point out many negative things about KC as well. Am I going to be a little biased? Well, yes. But I expect the same from cardinals fans too... you should have hope for your team, and sometimes that means being optimistic and trying to see things in a way that could work out to your favor.

I still expect the chiefs to walk out of AZ with a win. It's a rare thing for a rookie QB to come out and lead his team to a win, and I don't see leinart getting it done with that O-line. I don't think this game will be a walk in the park either. Arizona has FAR superior wide receivers than KC, and that give them the potential for huge, game-changing plays.

Good luck to both teams, and I hope it's a good game that both sides' fans are able to take many positives from.

And of course, if AZ scores more than 10 points like i said they wouldn't, I will reply to my own post right here and call myself an idiot and you can all make fun of me.:D

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If our OL plays just a decent game...talent for talent the Cards will easily beat the Chiefs by 10 points...but asking our OL to do anything these days is a big 'IF'. Leinart by the way, I don't think is your average rookie QB.

OP
OP
BirdKC

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
Arizona just scored their second touchdown. I'm an idiot.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Alright this will be my final post on this board until after the chiefs-cardinals game.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I didn't come to this board to "troll". I came here to learn more about your team, and get a different perspective. I didn't come here to talk trash on arizona. I wouldn't say I've done that, myself, but some people take any negative opinion on their team as such. If you read my posts, you should see that I point out many negative things about KC as well. Am I going to be a little biased? Well, yes. But I expect the same from cardinals fans too... you should have hope for your team, and sometimes that means being optimistic and trying to see things in a way that could work out to your favor.

I still expect the chiefs to walk out of AZ with a win. It's a rare thing for a rookie QB to come out and lead his team to a win, and I don't see leinart getting it done with that O-line. I don't think this game will be a walk in the park either. Arizona has FAR superior wide receivers than KC, and that give them the potential for huge, game-changing plays.

Good luck to both teams, and I hope it's a good game that both sides' fans are able to take many positives from.

And of course, if AZ scores more than 10 points like i said they wouldn't, I will reply to my own post right here and call myself an idiot and you can all make fun of me.:D

Nice post. I hope we beat you 85-10.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05