Good night and good luck...

Reaction score
Happy game day (at least here in the central time zone) Cards fans. I've enjoyed the banter this week. Now that game day is here, I won't be on at all today. Too anxious. Too many butterflies. Just too ready. The last time my guys played a playoff game, I was in attendance on a frigid January Sunday braving sub-zero temperatures in an overtime loss.

You must be registered for see images

Not that anyone here cares, but that's what's on my mind. The craving for playoff football never goes away.

I hope my visit here hasn't been too unwelcome. I've learned a bit, and I hope I've passed along at least a shred of information that helped someone advance their football knowledge.

I will say this.. if the Packers lose tomorrow, I will stop by and post. If we win, I won't come by. At least not until after the Playoffs are over.

Good luck tomorrow. Enjoy the game.

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey, Dan....

Going to a game in FRIGID weather tells everyone all they need to know about your team loyalty. As for me, I'm just enjoying the "ride". I was a junior way back in high school the last time the Cards were GOOD and I'll be 53 (LORD willing) come this Summer. The way I see it...The Cards are GOOD! The Packers are GOOD! Tomorrow will tell WHO was BETTER this year! Take Care! Mark in SC. :)

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All is good Dan. Our teams are in the playoffs.

Here is to a great game.