Got my season ticket invoice

bleedingred

Registered
Reaction score
Section 40 tickets stayed the same as last year, but only 9 games. Parking invoices will be mailed out soon. I called this morning and inquired about Mexico City...They put my name on a list to receive info when available. Watch out Mexico, here I come!

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
bleedingred said:
Section 40 tickets stayed the same as last year, but only 9 games. Parking invoices will be mailed out soon. I called this morning and inquired about Mexico City...They put my name on a list to receive info when available. Watch out Mexico, here I come!

Got mine too! I will be calling to find out about Mexico as well! Man that will be one hell of a road trip for the SEZers and the Lot D crew!

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
They raised upper deck north end zone 30%. I think I may move to the $15 seats. I can't believe they put a premium on end zone seats.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
I never noticed a location premium before. Anyone else?

My tix always had a location premium on them when I was in the loge. When I moved over behind jstadvl and AZCards21 last year I got a location deduction.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
FYI:

Houston Texans prices:

Lower Level

End Zone $55.00 per game.

Seats similar to SDS section 28 where we sit are $75 per game.

And that doesn't include the PSL's.

Cheapest seats are $35.00

ThunderCard

Reaction score
Duckjake said:
FYI:

Houston Texans prices:

Lower Level

End Zone $55.00 per game.

Seats similar to SDS section 28 where we sit are $75 per game.

And that doesn't include the PSL's.

Cheapest seats are $35.00

Cards must have the cheapest tickets in the league. When I told someone I can get a $270 season ticket they laughed at me. Out in Bronco world you have to pay 3-4K just for the rights to buy season tickets .... :rolleyes:

So damn cheap ... On the other side of that I could see where it could be impossible to get Cards tickets n a few years if they are good. Seriously :rolleyes:

OP
OP
J

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score

Second Deck said:
They raised upper deck north end zone 30%. I think I may move to the $15 seats. I can't believe they put a premium on end zone seats.
come on over to section 220 - it's abetter view from the elbow anyway.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Duckjake said:
My tix always had a location premium on them when I was in the loge. When I moved over behind jstadvl and AZCards21 last year I got a location deduction.

They felt bad that you had to sit with those guys. Had nothing to do with location. ;)

daytripper

All Star
Reaction score
For what its worth NEZ Sec 22 tix have been upped from $30 to $42 as well as adding a seat premium a 56% price total price increase!!. And I cant even move over to sec 21 as its been designated as NA. Section 20 is view restricted by the goal post. Maybe its time to head south back to Sec 40.

Hasta Luego

GBR 40

Last edited:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
andikrist said:
No price increase for me - $15 a game in the cheapseats

Yep I was surprised by that! We actually pay $15 less than last year because of the game in Mexico.

Cheap seats Rock!

:cheers:

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm comin' upstair to the cheaps. I watched almost all of last season from the upper level and the view is way better than the end zone.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
azsouthendzone said:
I'm comin' upstair to the cheaps. I watched almost all of last season from the upper level and the view is way better than the end zone.

Maybe Gee can take your spot in the real endzone.

A-Bomb

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
andikrist said:
No price increase for me - $15 a game in the cheapseats

I have a seat on the 50 on my sofa watching Direct TV. Best seat in the house although it has doubled in price since the package was first offered. Still a steal as far as I am concerned. Instant replay every play. HD even better on a flat screen. Does not get any better than this.

I am at a total loss as to who DG will draft. I want a RB but what ever. I will go with what ever Skorp guesses as he is on location and should know better than me. Just have a winning season is my goal. Anthing else is gravy.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
They felt bad that you had to sit with those guys. Had nothing to do with location. ;)

lol! Aint that the truth!

Lenny_Biscuit

Rookie
Reaction score
We have been sitting in the cheap seats since before they were cheap seats. The view isn't bad and the angle is actually pretty fun to watch especially on passing plays.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
the whole northeastern part of the upper level should be 15 bucks as well. that part of the stadium is a ghost town, and at $52 bucks a game, nothings changing up there.

As far as the south end zone being the "true" end zone, I will say, being someone who sat there since 2000, that area is great if you want to party, get tazzed by DPS, or see an 8 year old kid flip off an old lady. However, if you want to watch the game, there are about 30,000 empty seats that are way better. The view from the upper level is awesome in my opinion. Last year when I watched games up there was the first time that I actually had a great view of a game in the past 5 years. You cant see anything in the end zone if the game is at the other end. I'm happy to say that I'm outta there.

bleedingred

Registered
Reaction score
What, AzSouth...you got a problem with my kid flippin off old ladies. It's a family tradition Bro. :shrug:

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
bleedingred said:
What, AzSouth...you got a problem with my kid flippin off old ladies. It's a family tradition Bro. :shrug:
lol...its mainly the view that i'm sick of..the other stuff just helped me make my decision