Great Game Guys

Reaction score
Love the clapping gesture for Larry Johnson.

High class fans.

Best wishes for you guys.

(sorry if I was being a troll)

Shaun

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Love the clapping gesture for Larry Johnson.

High class fans.

Best wishes for you guys.

(sorry if I was being a troll)

Shaun

Enjoy the gift, hopefully next time we have a coaching staff capable of burying teams like the Chiefs.

Good luck.

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
...Those were probably all Chiefs fans. I didn't see much of the game, but I did see a little bit of the 4th quarter, so I take it he either did something amazing or he got hurt and had to walk off the field.

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
...Those were probably all Chiefs fans. I didn't see much of the game, but I did see a little bit of the 4th quarter, so I take it he either did something amazing or he got hurt and had to walk off the field.

Rolle needs to fined. That was flagrant.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
:thumbup:
I think we've had enough of Kansas City right now.

Agreed, hearing their gleeful afterglow is a bit much right after gifting a game to them, be glad, celebrate with your own kind and prepare for a spanking by Pittsburg and leave us alone.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
He will be fined, but it wasn't flagrant. He was just trying to grab onto SOMETHING to save the touchdown. I don't blame him.

Thank you. I agree 100%. as horrible as it was, (Rolle was not in the right, but what do you do there?) I hope LJ is ok. Have to remember its a game and no one should get hurt. I am sure Rolle will happily pay the fine if LJ is ok. Rolle looked shaken up by the thought too.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Agreed, hearing their gleeful afterglow is a bit much right after gifting a game to them, be glad, celebrate with your own kind and prepare for a spanking by Pittsburg and leave us alone.

What else do they have to cheer for? Next year's corn crop? The rest of us have lives. KIDDING!

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
You're a heartless prick.

Rolle grabbed onto LJ's helmet and twisted.

Dude, I'm the biggest LJ fan there is.

Rolle grabbed his facemask, but larry was running forward, rolle wasn't, something had to give...it's not rocket science. IT HAPPENS.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Thank you. I agree 100%. as horrible as it was, (Rolle was not in the right, but what do you do there?) I hope LJ is ok. Have to remember its a game and no one should get hurt. I am sure Rolle will happily pay the fine if LJ is ok. Rolle looked shaken up by the thought too.

I'm really glad LJ is ok wouldn't wish that on anyone even TO, I don't fault Rolle, looks like he tried to release it but grabbed it so hard the damage was done, however if he hadn't released it, LJ dies there IMO.

Nasty situation, so glad it wasn't worse.

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score

No kiddin. For once I'd love for us too massacre a popular football team instead of them bringing their pain in the ass fans too our stadium and killing us...for example...the Cowboys.

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
Dude, I'm the biggest LJ fan there is.

Rolle grabbed his facemask, but larry was running forward, rolle wasn't, something had to give...it's not rocket science. IT HAPPENS.

OK,

I misjudged your intentions of "I don't blame him." Sorry

We've just been through hell this year, though with Trent and all.

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
OK,

I misjudged your intentions of "I don't blame him." Sorry

We've just been through hell this year, though with Trent and all.

Oh yeah, i didn't mean "i don't blame him" as "i would have done it too" or anything. I just really think he didn't mean to. He looked concerned after he saw LJ was injured.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I'm really glad LJ is ok wouldn't wish that on anyone even TO, I don't fault Rolle, looks like he tried to release it but grabbed it so hard the damage was done, however if he hadn't released it, LJ dies there IMO.

Nasty situation, so glad it wasn't worse.

Yeah. That definitely makes the game not important. I went from super pissed about the non-call to super-worried about LJ's Life. Saw him breathing, but not moving anything else. Rolle's hand did what it was taught. It grabbed something and held. Was close to being VERY bad. That Kansas City Shaun is just a douche and should be dealt with appropriately.

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
Oh yeah, i didn't mean "i don't blame him" as "i would have done it too" or anything. I just really think he didn't mean to. He looked concerned after he saw LJ was injured.

Either way, the Cards Fans really showed some class, didn't they?

:cheers:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey KC Shaun, your "hope I wasn't a troll" comment gave me my only laugh this evening. (It was very short, but a laugh nonetheless.)

Thanks for being a decent fan on this board. It is appreciated.

We still shoulda kicked your asses but so it goes for Cardinals fans.

Hope Green is healthy for you guys soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05