Great Game Guys

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...Those were probably all Chiefs fans. I didn't see much of the game, but I did see a little bit of the 4th quarter, so I take it he either did something amazing or he got hurt and had to walk off the field.

I and every Cardinal fan around me was chanting Larry's name to get up and cheering when he did. You don't root for other team's players to get hurt. That's Raider fan b.s.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards fans are freaking awesome...most of the stadium gave a Larry chant after he was down awhile...Cards fans were right there adding their voices just as loud (well, we are well practiced at chanting Larry ourselves).

However, I was DISGUSTED by the Chiefs fans inserting their little crap into the National Anthem (changing "the home of the brave" to the "home of the Chiefs") It was fairly loud and completely unexpected. I was appalled and disgusted...is this something that the Chiefs fans do at Arrowhead? Absolutely disgusting display...you do not mess with the national anthem.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
i had no problem with the national anthem thing

was cool hearing everyone chant larry - definitely a scary play - i was at first in shock that he was breaking it and then it just ended so violently - a lot of people in my section missed it altogether

glad he was able to walk off though

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Yes we do it at arrowhead too.

I don't think people outside KC are very aware of it, they never show it on tv since the anthem isn't on tv ever, my first game at Arrowhead I thought something very wrong happend.

In Arrowhead I've grown to understand it but on the road is going over the line IMO.

CorporalCardinal

Look! A Cards fan in Iraq
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think people outside KC are very aware of it, they never show it on tv since the anthem isn't on tv ever, my first game at Arrowhead I thought something very wrong happend.

In Arrowhead I've grown to understand it but on the road is going over the line IMO.

Shouldn't do it in the first place, too many men and woman have sacrificed for that anthem and flag. Be respectful and just be quiet.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Shouldn't do it in the first place, too many men and woman have sacrificed for that anthem and flag. Be respectful and just be quiet.

Yeah whatever team you root for you should be an American first, I don't know how it started but they are the only team that does it, IMO that should tell them something but good luck stopping it, everyone does it at Arrowhead it's deafening.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05