Great gift

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Yesterday was my birthday and the in-laws got me 2 tickets to the Cards/Falcons in Atlanta.50 yardline,perfect seats.In a couple years i'm getting opening game seats to the new stadium out there in Arizona. The Atlanta game is nice because it's a game they have a good chance of winning and it's early in the season so i won't be all pissed off at them if they are 2-7,or something like that. :D

so far away

Overpaid Rookie
Reaction score
Cbus cardsfan said:
Yesterday was my birthday and the in-laws got me 2 tickets to the Cards/Falcons in Atlanta.50 yardline,perfect seats.In a couple years i'm getting opening game seats to the new stadium out there in Arizona. The Atlanta game is nice because it's a game they have a good chance of winning and it's early in the season so i won't be all pissed off at them if they are 2-7,or something like that. :D

Home side or visiting side? I'll be sitting in the visiting side on the 50.

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Cbus cardsfan said:
The Atlanta game is nice because it's a game they have a good chance of winning and it's early in the season so i won't be all pissed off at them if they are 2-7,or something like that. :D

The team could be 0-15, and I would still be happy getting to attend a live game.

Happy Birthday!!!

Go Cards!!!

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
so far away said:
Home side or visiting side? I'll be sitting in the visiting side on the 50.
That i don't know yet because i don't have the tix in hand.They are getting them from a broker and haven't received them yet.I just know that they are at the 50.