Greens List?

CardShark

DEAL WITH IT!
Reaction score
I heard this on KDUS this morning. Green relesed his top 5 players in the draft.
Not in any particular order.
Eli Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Larry Fitzgerald, Roy Williams and Tommie Harris

I was a little surprised to hear Williams and Harris ahead of Sean Taylor and Robert Gallery. It may not give any new insight as to what the Cards are going to do but does it show who they're not looking at?

Last edited:

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
Originally posted by CardShark
I heard this on KDUS this morning. Green relesed his top 5 players in the draft.
Not in any particular order.
Eli Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Larry Fitzgerald, Roy Williams and Will Smith

I was a little surprised to hear Williams and Smith ahead of Sean Taylor and Robert Gallery. It may not give any new insight as to what the Cards are going to do but does it show who they're not looking at?

It tells me offense (remember our offense was last in the league in scoring) and DE are his top priorities.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's that folly time of year again. Time to make a killing on sure things.

Sean Taylor will not go top 3 under any condition to anybody. If you think otherwise, I'll fleece you as easily as I fleeced the David Terrell apologists a few years back.

OP
OP
CardShark

CardShark

DEAL WITH IT!
Reaction score
No, I wouldn't put him at #3 but I think he is a better prospect than Tommie Harris. Maybe Green put him in there because he plays a position that we are lacking in.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

For clarification - Did Denny say this directly on KDUS?

Or did one of the on-air guys quote Denny saying this?

Or did one of the on-air guys say that "he understands that" Denny said this or "heard him" say "something" like this?

HC's and GM's are known for being somewhat circumspect about guys they specifically like in the draft and are inclined to either lie or at least try to spread disinformation by inference.

That's why I'm asking.

Assuming the report is accurate, however, it suggests that Denny's definition of "BPA" has been modified somewhat - more along the lines of "BPA Among Various Positions of Need."

Loyal Card 17

Veteran
Reaction score
the cardinals need just about evrey position. so you put the top 5 canidates out there and see if anybody wants to trade out to one of those players. then the cardinals will have extra picks. let the games begin ladies and gentlemen.