Have Any "Experts"..........

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
..........picked Arizona to win? I haven't heard or read of one, though I'm sure some must have picked us.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We have three handicappers in our Sun Media chain up here who have all selected AZ against the spread.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I have stopped reading the "experts" since according to them we have no chance against Russell Wilson and Hawks defense... really??? I'm sick and tired of all this media hype. Hoping we can burst this balloon today.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Who cares what they think or say, just enjoy that NFL football is back!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Who cares what they think or say, just enjoy that NFL football is back!

I care. Because if the majority of the media says we'll be terrible we'll be ok. If they say we are a team to watch, up and coming, or a solid team we'll be terrible.

Usually happens that way. It's Cardinal tradition. Like how just when they've played so poorly we think they may never win again they turn things around. 3-15 to 7-2 for instance. And how 2nd/3rd team RBs have great days v Arizona.

You gotta love Arizona Cardinal Football.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ummm hello Garth I PICKED US TO WIN! :mulli:

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Don't worry, if Cardinals win it won't be because of the Cardinals. It will because of the Seahawks poor effort, growing pains, or some other excuse.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, if Cardinals win it won't be because of the Cardinals. It will because of the Seahawks poor effort, growing pains, or some other excuse.

Boy aint that the damned truth

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
..........picked Arizona to win? I haven't heard or read of one, though I'm sure some must have picked us.

In my own mind I am an expert Garth so I am predicting we win as they are starting a rookie QB and we are playing at home. Seems like a no brainer to me.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
To steal a line from Lewis Black -

"Just this one guy in a bathrobe who was having a heated conversation about the outcome of the game WITH A GUY WHO WASN'T THERE!"

Last edited:

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Cowherd gave our D props when he talked about Wilson's sub-par day. I think he used the words "buzz saw".

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cowherd gave our D props when he talked about Wilson's sub-par day. I think he used the words "buzz saw".
because saws don't wrap up either? If the D and especially STs finished their hits, we would have annihilated them. Players got there with great efficiency, just didn't finish some of em

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
because saws don't wrap up either? If the D and especially STs finished their hits, we would have annihilated them. Players got there with great efficiency, just didn't finish some of em

Never forget that the guys on the other teams aren't in the NFL because they lack skills. Too often fans want to blame everything on poor play by their guys ignoring great plays by the other team's guys.

I'd be willing to wager that several Seahawks fans are blaming the loss Sunday on poor coverage by their DB on Roberts and poor play by their WRs in the red zone at the end.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Never forget that the guys on the other teams aren't in the NFL because they lack skills. Too often fans want to blame everything on poor play by their guys ignoring great plays by the other team's guys.

I'd be willing to wager that several Seahawks fans are blaming the loss Sunday on poor coverage by their DB on Roberts and poor play by their WRs in the red zone at the end.
lol, I know man. Should have thrown a smiley in there. "Buzz saw" was an appropriate compliment. I was just being a smartass. The D did one hell of a job getting there, and putting a hit on these guys, with just a little more refinement, they will be a shutdown unit as a whole

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
lol, I know man. Should have thrown a smiley in there. "Buzz saw" was an appropriate compliment. I was just being a smartass. The D did one hell of a job getting there, and putting a hit on these guys, with just a little more refinement, they will be a shutdown unit as a whole

You do know that there is a writer who has been a long time Cardinals fan who was famous for writing "the buzz saw that is the Arizona Cardinals"?

:)

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You do know that there is a writer who has been a long time Cardinals fan who was famous for writing "the buzz saw that is the Arizona Cardinals"?

:)
I did not know that. There's a sports writer who is a long-time Cardinals fan? I feel like I'm being lied to

:D

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05