Have u seen Mcbride?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No yet
Pretty weird can't get any playing time and give some contribution with this depleted WRs corp and Maxx Williams at half service
Another second round gem?

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Rookie tight ends rarely contribute much. I like the guy as a prospect but it was a really dumb pick for the team.
A high 2nd round pick should be able to be a contributor right out of the gate. I heard he was the 4th TE. How can you not at least beat out Anderson or whatever his name is for #3

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He was lighting it up all game, and lit us up during the preseason. He was a fourth round pick too. Don’t worry, some team would make good use of McBride
He looked great in preseason... But had zero catches on 4 targets in week one, and a HUGE drop of a wide open pass on 3rd down that killed a drive with 7 minutes to go for the Ravens vs. Miami.

...dave

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Hard to convince me McBride and our EDGE players can’t do what Anderson and Kennard have been doing.
Bottom line is the 2 coaches in charge of rolling out the lineup hates playing rooks on a wide scale. Is it more of a reflection of them not being teachers or just not willing to go with unproven kids? Hmmm. Something tells me they are not very good teachers.

Very frustrating! It’s basically a loss of learning on the field to learn & a loss of 1 year on the rookie deal each player signs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maksince98