Hawks @ Suns Game Thread 3-1-13

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can the Hawks stop the Suns from winning 3 games in a row with ping pong balls slipping away.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great, Stevenson going to the locker room with a possible injury to his finger.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Hawks have one of the few announcing teams that I dislike more than the Suns so I set up my DVR to record the Suns group. Unfortunately, I just took a listen and somehow Direct TV screwed up the games, they have the home team on the visiting team channel and vice versa. Uggh. That means I'll have to live with 10 minutes of an announcer that is even more annoying than Albert. I already have a killer headache from the flu, this doesn't bode well for a pleasant evening.

Steve

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stevenson with a painful dislocated finger. He may return if x-rays are okay.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Hawks have one of the few announcing teams that I dislike more than the Suns so I set up my DVR to record the Suns group. Unfortunately, I just took a listen and somehow Direct TV screwed up the games, they have the home team on the visiting team channel and vice versa. Uggh. That means I'll have to live with 10 minutes of an announcer that is even more annoying than Albert. I already have a killer headache from the flu, this doesn't bode well for a pleasant evening.

Steve

Good luck with the flu. That flu is bad stuff. Get well soon.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to see Dragic nail that three. He needs to get more consistent from there. Nice three from Duds too.

Steve

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to see Dragic nail that three. He needs to get more consistent from there. Nice three from Duds too.

Steve

Dragic hears you talking and hits another 3.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Dragic got a little respect from the refs he'd draw a half dozen more fouls a game. He really can't catch a break from the refs, almost at the Mark West level.

Steve

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Dragic got a little respect from the refs he'd draw a half dozen more fouls a game. He really can't catch a break from the refs, almost at the Mark West level.

Steve

He finally got a foul call when he was bumped. Opponents get away with bumping him a lot.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does anyone else think the KIA Card graphic is a little off-putting?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kevin Johnson is being interviewed. He has sold me the Kings should remain in Sacramento.

Go KJ. :thumbup:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else think the KIA Card graphic is a little off-putting?

In what way? I usually zone out for anything that isn't the game itself so I've not paid much attention to it. I do remember one on Al Horford but I don't remember any specifics about it. Is it the content you're talking about or the design?

Steve

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is one of those games where I wish we had traded Gortat at halftime. He's useless at times and I just can't understand what's going on with him. Between him and Beasley, Atlanta is right there with us.

Steve

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hunter saying something which seemed focused to Dudley on the bench.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Benching Shannon Brickhouse Brown for Johnson has been huge.

Johnson still dribbles like an 8 year old but his spot up shooting is impressive.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scola had a wide open Gortat and decided to put it up with two guys on him and try to draw a foul instead (wasted effort). I can't blame him after Gortat's weak attempt off of Scola's last pass.

Steve

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KIA (killed in action). Maybe it just stands out to me because of my time in the Marines. We had to carry Kill cards that had our personal info on it. The Kia car name doesn't stand out to me, but in context with the card and picture makes me think of killed in action. Maybe just in my mind.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Benching Shannon Brickhouse Brown for Johnson has been huge.

Johnson still dribbles like an 8 year old but his spot up shooting is impressive.

Play him more and leave Beasley at home. Dragic would be leading the league in assists if he had anyone that could consistently make an outside shot.

Steve

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KIA (killed in action). Maybe it just stands out to me because of my time in the Marines. We had to carry Kill cards that had our personal info on it. The Kia car name doesn't stand out to me, but in context with the card and picture makes me think of killed in action. Maybe just in my mind.

Ahh, I see. It makes sense that it would hit you differently.

Steve

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
I love how Wesley Johnson moves. Very talented player.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dragic to locker room after fall underneath basket.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey, me and Goran are butt buddies! I got ruined by a fold up seat at a spring training game yesterday, today found out I fractured my tail bone.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser