Hayes a quick healer

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Cardinals | Hayes Injury Update
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:42:08 -0700

Odeen Domingo, of the Arizona Republic, reports Arizona Cardinals LB Gerald Hayes (knee), who suffered a knee injury during the preseason, is making a lot of progress, according to head coach Dennis Green. It remains uncertain when Hayes will be able to return to action.

Reaction score
Jttsaz said:

Odeen Domingo, of the Arizona Republic, reports Arizona Cardinals LB Gerald Hayes (knee), who suffered a knee injury during the preseason, is making a lot of progress, according to head coach Dennis Green. It remains uncertain when Hayes will be able to return to action.

Gee, thanks for the non-update!

spanky1

Reaction score
Jttsaz said:

How does this imply that he is a quick healer.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Just a thought...orginally they were comparing Hayes' recovery time to that of Q; however, Q did take longer to come back from his surgery than was expected. I think that longer than expected recovery time was due to a secondary infection that slowed things up.

This "non-announcement" may be saying that Hayes is on the best-case recovery schedule, maybe a couple of weeks less than Q.

Then again, nobody tells me anything.

spanky1

Reaction score
Redheart said:
Just a thought...orginally they were comparing Hayes' recovery time to that of Q; however, Q did take longer to come back from his surgery than was expected. I think that longer than expected recovery time was due to a secondary infection that slowed things up.

This "non-announcement" may be saying that Hayes is on the best-case recovery schedule, maybe a couple of weeks less than Q.

Then again, nobody tells me anything.

I recall the infection thing. It did affect Quan's projected recovery time.

OP
OP
Jttsaz

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
CardLogic said:
Gee, thanks for the non-update!
Sorry about that..I had a meeting and couldn't elaborate...I caught a part of Bick and MJ and he was alluding to the fact that DG is alway vauge on injuries. From what I could hear(keep in mind I caught the end of the bit) but DG was over playing the injury..I think MJ talked to Hayes and he said he just had to have his knee scoped and cleaned out(surgery)..he asked DG and DG said he had an MCL sprain and was out 6 weeks..when he went back to Hayes he just said he's a fast healer...Like I said I'm kind of filling in my own blanks but that was the jist of the part I heard..Did anyone else hear it this am?

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hayes a quick healer
A more accurate or revealing headline might have been:

"'Hayes a quick healer.' - Green"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser