Hey, New to this board...

BOLDIN

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I am a regular poster on azcardinals.com made a name here a while ago but never found myself coming here to post. Maybe with a whole bunch of duetches at the other site i will get into the pattern of coming here.

Most of you already know me, but just wanted to check in. By the way heard rumors of NEZ and 100% banned over there, any reasons?

AussieCardinal

Looking for a Green Card
Reaction score
BOLDIN said:
I am a regular poster on azcardinals.com made a name here a while ago but never found myself coming here to post. Maybe with a whole bunch of duetches at the other site i will get into the pattern of coming here.

Most of you already know me, but just wanted to check in. By the way heard rumors of NEZ and 100% banned over there, any reasons?
Ey Highcard, Nice to have another good poster leave that place! 100% and NEZ dont know why the got banned! That just shows how upside down that place is!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another newbie!! Welcome to the best Arizona Sports Board!

I'll have the meat-and-three of the day from Monell's.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome tooooo dee board!

I'll have a fresh fruit bowl - thanks!

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome to the best Cardinals board!!! I'll have a breakfast burrito from Sonics and large OJ :wave:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I used to like in Tucson too, so double welcome. New guy buys, so I will have a granny smith apple and some green tea.

A-Bomb

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'll have the chicken salad with some Sun chips and a tall glass of V8. Welcome 81.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'll have a quart of motor oil, 7 ft of hemp rope, and a jar of Vaseline!! Don't bother asking me what I have planned for that, either!!

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
I'll have a quart of motor oil, 7 ft of hemp rope, and a jar of Vaseline!! Don't bother asking me what I have planned for that, either!!
:devil:

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I just got a PM from BRV.....interesting stuff you guys had going on over there!!

:beer:

The Return of NJYAJ

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
:newbie:

I'll have two rubio's fish tacos, and a number 6 from wendy's no tomatoes, add bacon.

Holla!

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Welcome Boldin..err HighCard.

I'll have some spinach con qeuso dip w/ chips for my late night munchies, and lots of water :D

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
BOLDIN said:
By the way heard rumors of NEZ and 100% banned over there, any reasons?

100% is banned ?

Because he is a instigator. He uses insults, and kindergarden fighting techniques all the time till rile up everyone.

This board is for civilized.....well, somewhat civilized people. We have no need for guys like NEZ whose only goal in life is to get people angry, sad, or just feeling as bad as him. Personally I think NEZ would benefit from a good butt whoopin.

Long story short he is a jerks that tries to ruin our fun. You don't have to agree with everyone on this board, or even like everyone but you MUST respect everyone and keep it "nice".

Great name by the way!

1 qt. of Jack Daniels, 50 wings, and some Nachos!

Peace

Last edited:

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
RugbyMuffin said:
100% is banned ?

Because he is a instigator. He uses insults, and kindergarden fighting techniques all the time till rile up everyone.

This board is for civilized.....well, somewhat civilized people. We have no need for guys like NEZ whose only goal in life is to get people angry, sad, or just feeling as bad as him. Personally I think NEZ would benefit from a good butt whoopin.

Are you calling me an instigator..etc or are you talking about NEZ?

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
Are you calling me an instigator..etc or are you talking about NEZ?

I believe he called you an instigator that fights like a 5 year old child.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
BOLDIN said:
By the way heard rumors of NEZ and 100% banned over there, any reasons?

I dropped some F bombs over there when I was upset with all of the useless Bulger/Warner threads. I could care less about the Rams so I made a thread with some bombs on it. That is the reason why. I didnt follow the rules posted and that is what happened.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
Dont worry KOC I got him back good by instigating and using insults. At one point I had all 30 kids rilled up using kindergarden karate chops against him. :D
Did you use the wax on wax off - crane technique?

If not you suck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05