Hey Skkorp...Please Read

az643dp

"The Tugboat"
Reaction score
Skkorp,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for creating this website. I can't believe how far it has grown since I joined. I spend hours per day on the site.

I know that running a site is a major sacrifice...not just with your time, but with your money as well.

All of your work and the work of your staff deserves praise. I wanted to let you know that we all appreciate it!

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
All hail the Grand Pooh-Bah of sports web pages! :thumbup:

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Skorp.

This site is rivaled by none. Especially for Card Talk.......:thumbup:

football24/7

Registered
Reaction score
Its amazing how much time I spend on this forum. Its awesome to talk football with other Cardinal fans. Thanks Skkorp!!

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ditto. Thanks Skorp. You don't realize how much you count on the site until it goes out for even a little while.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Skkorp------The first thing I check in the morning is this site (even before hotmail) and it's the last thing I check at night. It's been really good for my marriage. By spending a lot of time on my computer, I'm not bugging my wife nearly as much and she said to thank you also. Thanks from both of us:D

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
I don't post much, but I come here FIRST 'cause this is where you get the scoop! Thanks for the hard work.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I ditto everything. You guys are mostly full of BS but, for us ex patriate Cards fans (who are probably greater in number then those in Arzona) this site is SIN DUDA the best site for Big Red info. Too bad there is rarely good news. I have to say thanks publicly to Jim for sending me those garbage game tapes during the 2001 season while I was in Paraguay. Keep up the good work and thanks.

Peace?!?!?!?!?!?

GBR!

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks again for the kind words but you guys are wrong when you give me the credit.

It's the fans and fan writers who make this site what it is. Even the people I have to calm down every now and then. There is more intelligent comment and analysis, more humor, and more angst exhibited here every day than you can find on CBS or Fox.

Running this asylum is a blast. We all have the same disease and this is our half-way house. :D

okcardzona

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I already love this site, today is the first time I been here.I can't wait for the season to begin.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22