HOLY @#$# (shnikey's!)

TrentAZCards

Veteran
Reaction score
Did I read this right, all the Cardinals players will be in training camp?? Damn, I've been in New York for a while, and when I get home for the first time in about 4 months, I read this news. (rewriting, recording, mixing, promoting and all that crap keeps you really confined).

Maybe the Cards have changed!!!!! Now lets get this show on the road and prove all the negatives wrong about this team. I can't wait to see if Pace is the real deal or not, and which recievers will pan out for Jeff Blake to throw a long bomb.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe the national media can now focus on the other teams with unsigned draft picks, for a change? :thumbup:

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian in Mesa
Maybe the national media can now focus on the other teams with unsigned draft picks, for a change? :thumbup:

Isnt that true Brian. it sure will be a WELCOME CHANGE that is for sure!

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score

Yeah its kind of crazy when you think about it. There are 8 first rounders that are still unsigned ... and not a single one of them is a Cardinal! :D :thumbup:

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil Ash
Yeah its kind of crazy when you think about it. There are 8 first rounders that are still unsigned ... and not a single one of them is a Cardinal! :D :thumbup:

Who woulda ever thunk it?

so far away

Overpaid Rookie
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil Ash

Not to mention we had 2 of them! :thumbup:

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
get rid of dead weight: check
sign quality free agents: check
have a successful draft: check
sign draft picks in time for camp: check
show signs of front office change: check
NFCW champions: tbd
NFC champions: tbd
Superbowl champions: tbd

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Don't worry. The national media wouldn't focus on us for any situation. They will just regurgitate anything that the 1 reporter at camp prints!

Stupid media!

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Floridacard
get rid of dead weight: check
sign quality free agents: check
have a successful draft: check
sign draft picks in time for camp: check
show signs of front office change: check
NFCW champions: tbd
NFC champions: tbd
Superbowl champions: tbd
I know it's early, but our draft may turn out to be more than merely "successful" if guys like Wells, King and Hayes turn out to be keepers.

As a product of the "never get too high nor too low" school, I'm reluctant to annoint Rod Graves as Ruler of the World just yet. But, dang! He sure done good lately.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin
I know it's early, but our draft may turn out to be more than merely "successful" if guys like Wells, King and Hayes turn out to be keepers.

As a product of the "never get too high nor too low" school, I'm reluctant to annoint Rod Graves as Ruler of the World just yet. But, dang! He sure done good lately.

We filled several needs, and according to our guys there (not the team spokesperson or media) they have been impressive so far. I think it is successful so far. We passed on Suggs (who I really wanted) and reports are saying he is really struggling and missing practices and meetings. Instead we got 2 1st rnd picks who are both eager to play for the Cards ( unlike some past picks ) and they signed with minimal difficulty. Boldin was considered a 1st rnd prostpect untill he had a slow 40 time. How would Pace have been rated if he played in a 4-3 defense, or put in a position to rush the qb like Suggs? Where would Wells have been rated if he played at a big school? So far I think our scouting dept did a good job this year. I may be overly optimistic but I am very excited about this year, and just a few months ago I probably would have been a darksider. I went from expecting 3-5 wins to thinking we can have a winning season this year.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Gee

Originally posted by JeffGollin

Most people on this board sure didn't support the draft at the end of April.....wonder what has happened to change their tune?

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Gee

Originally posted by BuckeyeCardinal
Most people on this board sure didn't support the draft at the end of April.....wonder what has happened to change their tune?

We found out who they were instead of listening to ESPN. Actually for me this board happened.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05