honestly are spurs fans always this pathetic?

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
if you think that is pathetic than sure i'm pathetic..

when i'm in any sort of competition i want to murder my opponents.. same way i feel about the teams i love..

sorry that i have passion for the game..

and ya i'm def dead ass serious when i say i want them to die over beating a basketball team that i enjoy watching..

Wow, I quoted you just in case the sense train came by and gave you some before you edited this out.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
A post from one of our admins reads:

"i don't really understand the whole "let's go to the other team's board and see what they're saying" thing.

frankly, i could care less.

it's funny, b/c people get bent out of shape when it happens here, yet it seems lots of SR does it. hmmmm.

I just hope you guys are posting with class on these sites, if at all."

Wow! Would that administrator consider a little moonlighting for another team's board? That's very impressive.

Anyway, good luck to the Spurs. When they are winning fairly, as they are doing now, they aren't so hard to take.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
hey titleist why dont you examine what you are doing and realize how pathetic you are as a person.. its pretty hillarious if you think about it.

You have some room to talk. Just last night you said you wouldnt be back here. You quit on your team, you said you wouldnt watch game 4, and you wished death on people over a game.

Maybe you should take your own advice and examine what you do? You are so much lower than pathetic i have a hard time finding a proper word for it. Scumbag comes to mind.

Iruletheworld

Reaction score
Greetings from a Spurs fan. I didn't came to gloat or anything else, I didn't even came to troll. I just was reading your forum, and found this post, and then I registered, because I wanted to note that as some Spurs fans can be patheticatetic as you note in this thread, I never found something like this one in the forum I post :
we'd have a good chance if someone jumps on duncan's kneecap and turns it around backwards..

that or ginosely flops into the backboard .. the backboard falls on him and paralyzes him..

if either of those circumstances happened and we still lost..

i'd consider it a victory for the nba.. both those whining babies need to be elsewhere..

Last edited:

Greg Popovich

Registered
Reaction score
I think by now, most of the Suns fans can pretty well detect genuine basketball fans versus trouble-making trolls whose own lives are so totally devoid of any meaning that they insist on writing anonymous crap on internet sites that they would never have the balls to say to anyone in person.

What I have found from the past few years is that there are really decent fans from every franchise--and some really pathetic jerks as well.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
I think by now, most of the Suns fans can pretty well detect genuine basketball fans versus trouble-making trolls whose own lives are so totally devoid of any meaning that they insist on writing anonymous crap on internet sites that they would never have the balls to say to anyone in person.

What I have found from the past few years is that there are really decent fans from every franchise--and some really pathetic jerks as well.

BTW, congrats

the spurs are playing some great basketball

:raccoon:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05