how do you cope with a loss like that..

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
i dont care what anyone says the spurs do not play basketball.. they flop.. they fall and flail their arms anytime they drive to the lane.. they complain and anytime a no call doesn't go their way..

i cannot cope anymore with the nba rewarding a team for being as pathetic as the spurs are..

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. Suns will win the next three, than Spurs will win one and Suns will close it our in six. I've seen it in a dream.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Just know they got a prayer answered(Duncan hitting a 3) just to stay in the game, be mad with God for rewarding them not the NBA.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Know that Shaq will come out and be a beast in game 2 after almost being a non factor in the game, I know...I have seen it throughout the years.

Know that your team played their hearts out and lost because of poor decision making.

Know that your team was the better team today and the Spurs got lucky.

That is how you cope.

You come out next game and root for your team until your head is red and throbbing, you come out and know this game was a fluke.

You believe, that's how you cope.

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
I'm starting to not believe in God. How he can answer spurs fans prayers, who having 4 ****ing rings, and not the Suns, is an unjust God.

Suns deserved this win. I don't think they will come out mentally to win anymore, not after today. It's too much to bare. Spurs will win 7.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
they def deserved to win this game..

its pretty much a miracle that they lost.. we lose game 2 i wont be watching any nba till next season..

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
I'm going to throw up right now.

damn this one hurts really really bad

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to throw up right now.

damn this one hurts really really bad

been there done that.. just cursed out my wifes sister for saying some stupid remark to me..

i might just go postal..

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
been there done that.. just cursed out my wifes sister for saying some stupid remark to me..

i might just go postal..

yeh I'm going to snap at someone soon

Problem is no one said anything. I expect my smug friend at school to be a wise ass (faker fan)

Mr_White

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
How does it feel? I'm sure it hurts.

Which play did you like the best? Was it Duncan's 3? Was it Manu's layup to win the game? Was it Finley's clutch 3?

Or was it the refs, once again, favoring the Silver & Black? They're obviously on the take. Stern doesn't want you guys in the Finals.

Is that true?

Kody Rumin

Registered
Reaction score
You cope by knowing there is another game, and another chance in a few days. It always hurts more to lose a really close game than to be blown out, but it shouldn't. It shows that Phoenix played just about as well, and things could have easily turned out different for the Spurs.

The losses that are hard are the ones when the Suns get eliminated. Like last year when you had to accept there would be no more games, no more excitement, no more dreams for one more year.

Mr_White

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
To be honest, the Silver & Black don't really care what you think.

Bowen's dirty, Ginobili's a flopper, Duncan whines, and blah blah blah. We've heard it all before. And it doesn't matter what you say, because it amuses us to knock your butts out of the playoffs.

You know and I know what will happen in the end:

The Spurs advance, and the Suns go home. Like they do every year.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Heh I broke my keyboard I threw it down hard when Duncan made that 3 god I am feeling so low right now :(, it was a good thing I had a spare keyboard lol but man how in the fing hell does duncan hit that 3 I mean atleast foul him before he gets it off but whatever

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
To be honest, the Silver & Black don't really care what you think.

Bowen's dirty, Ginobili's a flopper, Duncan whines, and blah blah blah. We've heard it all before. And it doesn't matter what you say, because it amuses us to knock your butts out of the playoffs.

You know and I know what will happen in the end:

The Spurs advance, and the Suns go home. Like they do every year.

I expect your time on this board to be cut very short.

Now go off and go **** to Stern pictures.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
You cope by knowing there is another game, and another chance in a few days. It always hurts more to lose a really close game than to be blown out, but it shouldn't. It shows that Phoenix played just about as well, and things could have easily turned out different for the Spurs.

The losses that are hard are the ones when the Suns get eliminated. Like last year when you had to accept there would be no more games, no more excitement, no more dreams for one more year.

this loss was huge we really need to start inflicting pain on these little flops.. someone flops fall on top of them knee into the throat.

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
Heh I broke my keyboard I threw it down hard when Duncan made that 3 god I am feeling so low right now :(, it was a good thing I had a spare keyboard lol but man how in the fing hell does duncan hit that 3 I mean atleast foul him before he gets it off but whatever

God hates the Suns.

That's all it comes down to

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score

dont you recall it was a set play.. thats hillarious the commentators thought that..

Lorenzo

Reaction score
i dont care what anyone says the spurs do not play basketball.. they flop.. they fall and flail their arms anytime they drive to the lane.. they complain and anytime a no call doesn't go their way..

i cannot cope anymore with the nba rewarding a team for being as pathetic as the spurs are..
are you kidding me? and what was nash doing out there btw? I know he wasn't flopping. the funny thing is that if the spurs would of lost they'd have fans whining about the same BS. why can't someone give a good team credit for once? geeez. If you didn't know before...the suns are in for a dogfight. but the series is far from over.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
are you kidding me? and what was nash doing out there btw? I know he wasn't flopping. the funny thing is that if the spurs would of lost they'd have fans whining about the same BS. why can't someone give a good team credit for once? geeez. If you didn't know before...the suns are in for a dogfight. but the series is far from over.

nash was drawing legitimate charges.. rewatch the game.. falling to the ground when you are catching a ball cause someone is near you is a flop..

falling to the ground when shaq cotorts his body and grazes up against you is a flop..

Mr_White

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
wuss

I expect your time on this board to be cut very short.

Yes. They tell me that you guys are wusses.

You can't handle a little good-natured ribbing. This resembles how your team, outside of Nash, can't handle adversity.

Which is why I expect your time in the playoffs this year to be cut very short.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
Yes. They tell me that you guys are wusses.

You can't handle a little good-natured ribbing. This resembles how your team, outside of Nash, can't handle adversity.

Which is why I expect your time in the playoffs this year to be cut very short.

if i had no life i'd sign up on an opposing teams forum right after a lucky win by my team too..

piss off you little 15 year old that prob. doesn't even have a greencard and is stealing inet from the people in the shack next door..

Lorenzo

Reaction score
nash was drawing legitimate charges.. rewatch the game.. falling to the ground when you are catching a ball cause someone is near you is a flop..

falling to the ground when shaq cotorts his body and grazes up against you is a flop..
really......because I saw nash draw a call on a flopp.....where there was no charge. don't be too hypocritical. both teams flopp and whine about calls.