how do you cope with a loss like that..

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
Yes. They tell me that you guys are wusses.

You can't handle a little good-natured ribbing. This resembles how your team, outside of Nash, can't handle adversity.

Which is why I expect your time in the playoffs this year to be cut very short.

keep posting

you're only making worse for yourself

Lorenzo

Reaction score
and its def equal..
from my standpoint I thought both teams played hard and were on the wrong end of calls equally. it appears that the suns are playing more like the spurs now. which is a good thing....because that's the way they have to beat them at times. but they still have to try to get easy points like they do so well.

Mr_White

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
schadenfraude

keep posting

you're only making worse for yourself

Yes. I'm sure the police are going to barge into my house and lock me up.

Or you're going to come "teach me a lesson." I'm here waiting! I'm sure you guys can do a whole lot to me.

Empty words, that's all. Asterisk this, flopper that. They cheated, we got hosed. You know what your words mean? Nothing.

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
Yes. I'm sure the police are going to barge into my house and lock me up.

Or you're going to come "teach me a lesson." I'm here waiting! I'm sure you guys can do a whole lot to me.

Empty words, that's all. Asterisk this, flopper that. They cheated, we got hosed. You know what your words mean? Nothing.

Spurs****

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lets see where you go after the suns take game 2 and then go on to win the series white you jackass, by the way piss poor job on trolling i'm sure the other spur fans are proud of you ****er

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
awww the classic trolls showing up everyone could have expected this

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
i dont care what anyone says the spurs do not play basketball.. they flop.. they fall and flail their arms anytime they drive to the lane.. they complain and anytime a no call doesn't go their way..

i cannot cope anymore with the nba rewarding a team for being as pathetic as the spurs are..

You have to be open minded and call a spade a spade. BOTH TEAMS were flopping and the whining was comming from both sides all game long. It's time to put all the ref bashing and whining to an end and play ball the way it was meant. Suns fans say its all spurs...spurs fans the other. Is that not human nature? Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Fouls were: phx 27 spurs 30

facts is facts

the game was lost on poor decision and execution in the clutch... not becuase of the calls.

Da_Spurs_Fan

Reaction score
i dont care what anyone says the spurs do not play basketball.. they flop.. they fall and flail their arms anytime they drive to the lane.. they complain and anytime a no call doesn't go their way..

i cannot cope anymore with the nba rewarding a team for being as pathetic as the spurs are..

See Steve Nash

Pfunk16

Reaction score
Both teams flopped. Plain and simple. The fact of the matter is that the NBA needs to do something about all these BS Charging calls. Especially in the playoffs.

And for the love of god, enough of this David Stern wants the lowest marketed team in the NBA to win and go on to the Finals & bring in the lowest watched Finals in the last few years. If you truly believe that garbage, you need to get your head checked.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Both teams flopped. Plain and simple. The fact of the matter is that the NBA needs to do something about all these BS Charging calls. Especially in the playoffs.

And for the love of god, enough of this David Stern wants the lowest marketed team in the NBA to win and go on to the Finals & bring in the lowest watched Finals in the last few years. If you truly believe that garbage, you need to get your head checked.
very true. also tell your other fellow fans not to blame that notion when the spurs lose in the playoffs.

Pfunk16

Reaction score
Would do that lorenzo, but the Spurs don't lose a lot of playoff series!

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
By winning game 2.
Also...the SPURS are likely to run out of gas if this series goes beyond 5 games. Their old asses have played an awful lot of games & they were huffin' today.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By winning game 2.
Also...the SPURS are likely to run out of gas if this series goes beyond 5 games. Their old asses have played an awful lot of games & they were huffin' today.

and yet they outlasted our old asses.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is how I cope with that loss:

boost my post count by about 100, make myself sick and fingers sore and then beg my mom who I'm with for the holidays for an ambien to put me out of my misery for the night.

Sundance

Registered
Reaction score
I heard that Tony Parker snuck out of Eva Longoria's vagina last night and went to the Suns' hotel to spoon Boris Diaw. Boris should be thankful he has a friend so caring...

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Would do that lorenzo, but the Spurs don't lose a lot of playoff series!
you got me there I walked right into that one......i really didn't know that was the case. I know I'm from texas but not from SA lol give me more credit than that. which goes back to what I said and I'll say it one more time for you. when the spurs lose playoff series' their fans whine about the nba wanting the bigger markets to win. they did it when fischer hit that shot(many spurs fans still whine about that) and when the mavs eliminated them. they were whining about officiating.

Last edited: