How Does Being Eliminated By The Spurs Again Feel?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Why is saying the Suns will be eliminated again by the Spurs being a jackass? It's going to happen.

How would you react if someone was dancing on your mother's grave the day she died. Me thinks you wouldn't like it, but that person is only telling the truth

OP
OP
M

midgetdonkey

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
How would you react if someone was dancing on your mother's grave the day she died. Me thinks you wouldn't like it, but that person is only telling the truth

I wouldn't mind. I would probably dance with them.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in answer to the question: not feeling anything, really. pretty used to this by now.

that being said, if you'd dance with someone dancing on your mothers grave, she must have treated you like complete crap. Call me crazy, but at least I can take solace in the fact that I had two parents who loved me (and still do). Rather have that than a good basketball team any day of the week.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Well, DA can't coach, particularly against a well coached team like the Spurs. We hoped we could luck out one year despite him. But it didn't happen.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The NBA needs to answer the "hack a Shaq" thing. I would be embarassed to even utilize that

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
in answer to the question: not feeling anything, really. pretty used to this by now.

that being said, if you'd dance with someone dancing on your mothers grave, she must have treated you like complete crap. Call me crazy, but at least I can take solace in the fact that I had two parents who loved me (and still do). Rather have that than a good basketball team any day of the week.

Strangely I'm pretty calm about it too. I was pretty morose after game 2 but I think i've moved onto the acceptance stage.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Seriously, the Suns just suck. No getting screwed. No being really close. They just suck. Kind of like the Heat last year. coincidence?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Strangely I'm pretty calm about it too. I was pretty morose after game 2 but I think i've moved onto the acceptance stage.

eh, this series was over after game 1. I in no way looked forward to the inevitable in Game 2.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
The NBA needs to answer the "hack a Shaq" thing. I would be embarassed to even utilize that

Why change a rule because a guy can't shoot free throws?

Don't get me wrong, I think the Hack-A-Shaq is lame ass, but the solution is for Shaq to learn to shoot free throws, not for the NBA to change the rule because of him. Why should the league bail him out? He needs to just make the shots. It's not a problem for any other player in the league.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05