How Does Being Eliminated By The Spurs Again Feel?

Lorenzo

Reaction score
hack a shaq is good for the game. if anything it will teach players to develop that aspect of their game....because it hasn't worked for the baddest guy in the game.

Ishta

Reaction score
I quite frankly am shocked that the suns have played so poorly against us. I was freaking out that we were playing them first round. I don't understand what happened to them. I really wanted this series to be a little better.

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
Why change a rule because a guy can't shoot free throws?

Don't get me wrong, I think the Hack-A-Shaq is lame ass, but the solution is for Shaq to learn to shoot free throws, not for the NBA to change the rule because of him. Why should the league bail him out? He needs to just make the shots. It's not a problem for any other player in the league.

Another solution would be to do a hack-a-bruce but that would require our coach to be willing to try new things.

OP
OP
M

midgetdonkey

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The NBA needs to answer the "hack a Shaq" thing. I would be embarassed to even utilize that

This is a lame excuse. Just like last year you fans used the "Amare shouldn't be suspended for leaving the bench" excuse.

Lame fans. Just accept the fact that your team fails.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a lame excuse. Just like last year you fans used the "Amare shouldn't be suspended for leaving the bench" excuse.

why would dance on your mother's grave? Did she beat you or something? Screw your dad's brother? Touch you in bad places?

Lorenzo

Reaction score

wow yes lame. gee what a shock that hometown fans are going to stick up for their team? very lame....about as lame as another fan coming on an opponents board and gloating after a win. at least be humble...I hope the suns win four straight....then we'll see if your lame posts return then. why don't you just talk bball. I'm not a suns fan....but I'll talk bball with these guys all day.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow yes lame. gee what a shock that hometown fans are going to stick up for their team? very lame....about as lame as another fan coming on an opponents board and gloating after a win. at least be humble...I hope the suns win four straight....then we'll see if your lame posts return then. why don't you just talk bball. I'm not a suns fan....but I'll talk bball with these guys all day.

anyone who would dance on their own mother's grave obviously grew up in an environment which would make him a douchebag. Can't blame the guy. I blame his mother.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
anyone who would dance on their own mother's grave obviously grew up in an environment which would make him a douchebag. Can't blame the guy. I blame his mother.
well I don't know his/her mother....but it is very childish. In fact my kids are more mature than to do that. sad

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well I don't know his/her mother....but it is very childish. In fact my kids are more mature than to do that. sad

i don't know her either, but I'd think anyone who would dance on their mother's grave probably has pretty awful reasons from the childhood to do so.

rgangel27

Rookie
Reaction score
Why change a rule because a guy can't shoot free throws?

Don't get me wrong, I think the Hack-A-Shaq is lame ass, but the solution is for Shaq to learn to shoot free throws, not for the NBA to change the rule because of him. Why should the league bail him out? He needs to just make the shots. It's not a problem for any other player in the league.

Its not bailing one player out but abusing it too much making the game boring and unwatchable. First and foremost basketball is entertainment. Obviously Stern wants more people to watch basketball hence the NBA Europe and Asia tours.But to tolerate this plays to go on would be stepping backwards. They did change a lot of things with the rules and officiating this past decade that made the game more fast, fun and "family friendly".

Im not excusing Shaq from his free throw woes... because he should be able to make those free throws.. its unacceptable being that basketball is his profession... But not having a rule to discourage teams and coaches to abuse it that affects the whole purpose of basketball is foolish and nonsensical.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I actually feel good. It's time to rethink this out of control experiment. Now if this was Joe Johnson, Nash, Marion and Amare with Q, then I would be crushed but in reality this is an old team with a coach who isn't elite.

Sarver loves money, and I am sure he understands that the big crowds he was handed are not going to come see losers. So moves will be made and I am happy about that because I do think there are coaches out there our GM included that can win with the talent on the floor. And even better coaches who can position the suns post Shaq/Nash era.

Greg Popovich

Registered
Reaction score
Midgetdonkey--

Hope I don't get banned for saying what I am going to say.

But you are a total 100% complete ******* to come in ere and to gloat.

Why don't you accept the fact that you yourself have no life?

How does it feel that YOU are a joke on Spurstalk and have a thread dedicated on Spurstalk on how much of a joke and an cornholio that you are here and how even typical Spurs fans disavow of your actions?

People like you really suck. Hopefully when you get into junior high in a few years, you may learn a few things.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind. I would probably dance with them.

That pretty much says it all. I'm sorry you had an abusive childhood, nobody should have to go through that. However, you are still responsible for your actions and yours are pathetic. You are real classless act and a discrace to the human species.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
I feel like......Well, if I had to pick between the Spurs and the Lakers....and everyone knows a true suns fan hates both....

Most of us, including me would pick the lakers. That's how much we hate SanAntonio

GO SPURS GO

Reaction score
I feel sorry for you suns fans. must suck. go spurs go. even if we get beat we still embarrassed the hell out of the suns. (i was even a little embarrassed for them). have a nice vacation suns.

NDNACE

Rookie
Reaction score
When the the Suns are eliminated or win the championship(haha) it is officially Cardinal's football season for me. It's just going to start a little bit earlier this season.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05