How is Peterson Looking?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We've heard quite a bit about Kolb, Fitz & Williams. Has anyone been to camp & had a good look at Peterson. I expect him to be a very good, but not great CB. That being said, in my lifetime, I've only seen 2 great CB's.....A. Williams & D Sanders! I'm in my mid-fifties, so I've seen a lot of football. I do believe he'll be a game changer as a punt returner. I love the pick & have high expectations!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I myself have only seen three great CBs, A.Williams,D. Sanders...and D.Green of the Skins...I know that name must have just slipped your mind my fellow longtime fan :)

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I myself have only seen three great CBs, A.Williams,D. Sanders...and D.Green of the Skins...I know that name must have just slipped your mind my fellow longtime fan :)

You are absolutely, dead-on correct. D Green was phenomenal, although Jetsream did beat him deep more than a few times!!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
best quote ever from D Green when he was looking back on his career. "I'm proud to say I had been given the chance to be beaten by players like Roy Green of the cardinals and Mike Quick of the eagles"

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I was thinking D Green also... Those three are locks.

jerseyred

Rookie
Reaction score
.1Mike Haynes 2 Champ Bailey 3 Lem Barney 4 Troy Vincent 5 Mel Blunt

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
.1Mike Haynes 2 Champ Bailey 3 Lem Barney 4 Troy Vincent 5 Mel Blunt

It's nice to see you include Mike Haynes. He was an outstanding athlete which I had the privilege to see play in person when he was at ASU. As I remember in a game at ASU, I seen him run down a streaking RB (or such) from behind that was in the clear with no one near him. Haynes came out of nowhere and caught him when he had something like a 25 yard lead. This was one of the greatest burst of speed I can recall seeing.