How Long have you been a Fan of the Cardinals?

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Late 1990s when I was a 8 or 9. I didn't like the Rams or the Cowboys - my family loves those two - but I found out the Cardinals used to play in St. Louis after a trip to the Missouri Sports Hall of Fame and stuck with them since.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Real excited when they drafted the John David Crow fellow out of Texas A&M (Heisman Trophy winner as I recall)

The high school I went to didn't have enough money for practice jerseys so we had to supply our own. My mom went to the discount store and bought me an oversized sweat shirt that would fit over my shoulder pads. I used a magic marker and wrote 'J D Crow' on the back of it.

Redmark

Registered
Reaction score
The high school I went to didn't have enough money for practice jerseys so we had to supply our own. My mom went to the discount store and bought me an oversized sweat shirt that would fit over my shoulder pads. I used a magic marker and wrote 'J D Crow' on the back of it.

Who broke his team single game rushing record of 206 yards set against the 49'ers?

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who broke his team single game rushing record of 206 yards set against the 49'ers?

Leshon Johnson would be my first guess, because he had a 200+ performance in the last decade, but I have no clue otherwise. Might be Anderson, Mitchell, Murrell. I'm not much of a stat person and don't really know where to go to look it up

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
It was Leshon Johnson against the Saints...he had 2 HUGE runs, he had some great speed but couldn't change direction for anything.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
(Welcome to all the new posters)

Since Christ was a Corporal, or is that corporeal? Okay, maybe not that long. A long time though.

Last edited: