Hypocrites!!!!!!!

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Remember when we had the first pre-season game and jake had a better game than blake? Everyone then said that jake is gone and we should forget about him blah blah blah. Now that he has a bad game everyone wants to pounce on his stats and copare them to blake. I thought no one wanted that? Im no jake lover but isnt it convient that some people only see what they want when they want too. Say jake next week throws 400 yards, 2 td's and no TO's? If someone posts his stats will people go crazy like they did after the first pre-season game? I thought he was gone and no one should ever say his name but after this week i have seen jakes name here more than freddie jones' who actually had a great game plus he plays for us. Who cares if he threw 3 INT's? did that game affect the cardinals at all? NO so why is it being talked about? Why are people out to see jake fail? He has moved on why cant you? He is gone get used to it.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I've been pretty consistent in my hope that Plummer falls on his face, so I guess this thread isn't directed toward me.

I heard he had negative fantasy points. That's really something.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He had a QB rating in the twenties. He is Denver's problem now. Time to move on already.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
I was a hard-core Jake fan...

I am glad he is riding the donkey now.

I am happy to have Blake, for now, as our QB.

Red Air Force

DILLIGAFF
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
I've been pretty consistent in my hope that Plummer falls on his face, so I guess this thread isn't directed toward me.

I'll have to assume the same, and not let it affect my future postings of Jakes piss poor perfromances.

But to the rest of you Hypocrites...you better knock it off.

OP
OP
HoodieBets

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
This thread sucks.

If you don't want to talk about Plummet, then don't.
There's no reason to call basically everyone (I guess, you're pretty vague with the lame ass generalization) hypocrites.

Plummer was our QB for six years. He's still a topic. Get used to it.

http://sports.iwon.com/nfl/stats/league/nflqbrating.html

Geez i didnt know the thread would take so much heat. The title was not serious. I was just trying to say why does everyone say that they dont want to talk about jake until he does something bad? I dont mind if he is a topic just make up your mind. Either you want to talk about him or not. I was not calling everyone hypocrites just the ones who say they dont want to see his name on the board but then post about him. Sorry if i insulted you people at all.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

I started Tom Brady = -8pts

Jake Plummer = -6

That beats last years record set by Kitna with -5.

:rolleyes:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A guy in my league started Jake Plummer over Donovan McNabb. Needless to say his team only managed to score 21 total points. :lol: