I am such an a-hole right now!

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
No one gets away with talking trash to me (or us) any more...NO ONE!

Props to Philly fans, good bunch at the stadium today. Traded some barbs back and forth, but not a single one of them had he gaul to call me "fair weather"...and trust me, I was waiting for it.

Bring on whom ever...we're champions at this point as far as I'm concerned!

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
some stupid chick called me a fair weather fan cause i had my hightower jersey on. Wait, supporting a rookie is fair weather? Sorry we don't boo our HOF caliber QB's out of Syracuse on draft day for passing on RICKY WILLIAMS. ha! STUPID! and yet again they were ready to run him out of town. Philly is the ALL TIME FAIR WEATHER CITY.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
some stupid chick called me a fair weather fan cause i had my hightower jersey on. Wait, supporting a rookie is fair weather? Sorry we don't boo our HOF caliber QB's out of Syracuse on draft day for passing on RICKY WILLIAMS. ha! STUPID! and yet again they were ready to run him out of town. Philly is the ALL TIME FAIR WEATHER CITY.

I went to a bar by myself (weird way to watch a game) and there were like 10 Eagles fans calling McNabb a choker DURING their go-ahead drive.

RandomGuy

Registered
Reaction score

Gotta love how 30 drunken Philly fans stupid enough to pay for tickets to the NFL draft somehow still are brought up to represent a city and a fanbase ten years later.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shook hands with a lot of Philly fans after the game and said "Good game!" Nearly all were nice and said "Good luck in the Super Bowl!"

Two refused to shake and one of those two said "Don't touch me!" when he saw my hand extended. Tools! :D

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Shook hands with a lot of Philly fans after the game and said "Good game!" Nearly all were nice and said "Good luck in the Super Bowl!"

Two refused to shake and one of those two said "Don't touch me!" when he saw my hand extended. Tools! :D

All Philly fans I came across today were awesome and represented their organization like true fans.

Too bad it wasn't the Cowboys. I'd probably be in jail right if it was!

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Gotta love how 30 drunken Philly fans stupid enough to pay for tickets to the NFL draft somehow still are brought up to represent a city and a fanbase ten years later.

lmao. What about pre-thanksgiving game attitude towards McNabb? Or the media in Philly when D was drafted?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Funny how some Eagles fan can not get over his team losing and will not let us have our day.

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Funny how some Eagles fan can not get over his team losing and will not let us have our day.

Honestly, I could care less what someone has to say at this point.

This day is our day!

No one can take it away from us!

RandomGuy

Registered
Reaction score

Just pointing out that tired "They booed McNabb at draft day" cliche. If using it is part of having your day, then by all means have your day.

We throw batteries too.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Just pointing out that tired "They booed McNabb at draft day" cliche. If using it is part of having your day, then by all means have your day.

We throw batteries too.

You guys are allright.

We'd rather have beaten the Cowboys, that would of been perfect karma but hey we'll just take the opportunity.

Your coach was all class after the game, your team has lot more class than the AFC teams IMO and you're a class fan.

Good luck to you in the future and the Eagles too unless we're playing them :)

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
must be some classy Eagles fans out there in zona, here in Philly they are insufferable.. consider yourselves lucky not having to deal with them on a daily basis.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stopped a philly fan from getting a beatdown today when he got too rowdy in our section after they went ahead. I pointed at the clock, and said dude, I know you want this but those guys down there (pointed at some guys who are waaay rowdy) want it just as much and they might talk with fists instead of words. He calmed down, and I consoled him for a second before I made my way down to the railing after the final gun.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Met a bunch of decent Eagles fans in my section today.

must be some classy Eagles fans out there in zona, here in Philly they are insufferable.. consider yourselves lucky not having to deal with them on a daily basis.

Yeah, I don't miss the morons. But I know some smart Eagles fans (shocking) and we debated this game. They were alll worried about Fitzgerald. Not worried enough, I guess. :)

RandomGuy

Registered
Reaction score
Stopped a philly fan from getting a beatdown today when he got too rowdy in our section after they went ahead. I pointed at the clock, and said dude, I know you want this but those guys down there (pointed at some guys who are waaay rowdy) want it just as much and they might talk with fists instead of words. He calmed down, and I consoled him for a second before I made my way down to the railing after the final gun.

Decent of ya. People looking for fights usually find them - especially being an idiot in an away stadium.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decent of ya. People looking for fights usually find them - especially being an idiot in an away stadium.

He was a really, really good fan. Good guy...I'd share a beer with him anytime. I just saw him getting a bit too hyped and being the only philly fan in our section, and the eyes all over him and gave him some sound advice. To his credit, he stayed until the very, very end. 0000 and I told him I respected his balls to sit there during the celebration. Gave you eagle fans a good representation, IMO. Talked good football throughout, and was a classy guy. I don't think he had any batteries in his pockets. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05