I Am Suddenly Paying More Attention

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Do you think it states in Emmit's contract that he has to wear Cards red while talking to Alf?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
See I am totally against signing Alf. He really doesn't have too much left, and we will have to overpay him to come here.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain
See I am totally against signing Alf. He really doesn't have too much left, and we will have to overpay him to come here.

True, he may not have much left in the tank, but think of the positive PR and ticket sales he'd generate! :thumbup:

You must be registered for see images

CardAvenger

Screaming At A Wall
Reaction score
Originally posted by jw7
True, he may not have much left in the tank, but think of the positive PR and ticket sales he'd generate! :thumbup:

You must be registered for see images

I think Big Red could whip his butt. Then we could get Big Red and Emmitt to do the commercials.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we were to sign alf, we would need to unleash him when we play the likes of the Panthers, Jaguars, Lions, and Bengals. Since we all know Alf EATS cats.:D

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i heard part of the negotiations was that alf is next in line as the cards' gm. apparently he believes that he could have lost david boston for nothing just as well as did graves. in fact, he said he could have probably even lost a draft pick with boston if given the opportunity. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by PHXSPORTS4LIFE
i heard part of the negotiations was that alf is next in line as the cards' gm. apparently he believes that he could have lost david boston for nothing just as well as did graves. in fact, he said he could have probably even lost a draft pick with boston if given the opportunity. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Can you ever give it a rest? It's one of the very few things that you talk about.

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain

Holy Shnike...... That was purdy dang funny.

Cardforlife

Veteran
Reaction score
Alf has great speed from chasing cats! He could replace Jenkins. I mean if the Cards didn't give Jenkins hishe money they might as well give it to Alf! Would Alf be allowed to wear a 1 bar helmet on offence? I don't think his nose wouldn't fit in any other. I all over this signing Alf thing! I only hope Emmit can convince him! Just imagine this could open up a whole lot of possiblities. We could get Cookie monster at end! he has like 4.2 speed in the latest sesame street combines!

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Don't forget Ernie and Bert.

They could be the starting cornerbacks - great recovery speed and excellent technique.

Big Bird and SnuffleUffugus could be our huge DT's. Fast, big, and strong.

Oscar, with his meanness, could be a middle linbacker and yell SCRAM!

:D

Cardforlife

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by arthurracoon
Don't forget Ernie and Bert.

They could be the starting cornerbacks - great recovery speed and excellent technique.

Big Bird and SnuffleUffugus could be our huge DT's. Fast, big, and strong.

Oscar, with his meanness, could be a middle linbacker and yell SCRAM!

:D
I think that big bird would be better on the O-line! With his wing span no one would get around him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05