I "HEART" Quan

freebyrd

Reaction score
i don't think we'll see Q's best this year he's bitter and its gonna show in his play at some point in the season

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Edge, Q and Breaston played great games.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i don't think we'll see Q's best this year he's bitter and its gonna show in his play at some point in the season

He'd be defeating his own cause if he stopped playing hard. If he doesn't have the production to back up he demands not only will he not get a better contract here but no other teams would be willing to pay up either. Players get big paydays after having a great year, not an average one.

azfan43

Rookie
Reaction score
offensive balls go to bolding, hightower, and edge most.

edge got a buck. nuff said.
boldin dominated in the second after the first was so close. key first downs.
hightower was 2 for 2 on two IMPORTANT plays. we needed him to get the 2 yards and he got them both times.

breaston played well.
fitz got a td so thats a point of merit as well.

with all that being said...kurt did well too. almost 200 yard and 19 of 30 with no picks and no fumbles.

Reaction score
Props to Boldin, he is a great player!

But props also to the coaching staff for recognizing San Francisco's defensive strategy and making the correct adjustments at the half.

Brilliant! Also excellent call by Whiz on the challenge at the goal line.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I'm not sure in the first half offensive play calling was not that good... but they seemed to adjust in the 2nd half.

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

What evidence do you have to support this? I completely disagree and today is a shining example.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Q rocks and dominated that 2nd half with very key catches.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah Boldin made some huge catches in the 2nd half glad they finally decided to go to him :). We must resign Boldin and Dansby in the offseason they are huge peaices to this team get it done

RedLine

Right Wing Extremist
Reaction score
He'd be defeating his own cause if he stopped playing hard. If he doesn't have the production to back up he demands not only will he not get a better contract here but no other teams would be willing to pay up either. Players get big paydays after having a great year, not an average one.

You are 100% correct!