I just realized :)

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by bratwurst
I remember that day - because I played a little league game at 2 in the afternoon. Talk about cruel and unusual punishment. We would go fill our ballcaps with water out of a spigot at the end of each inning in the field and then put them on. Before you had to run back out to the field after only three outs all the water that you had just splashed on yourself had basically evaporated already.

Awesome I was doing the same thing, almost.

I wasn't in little league that day, but I was out on the ballfield with my friends. We were doing the same thing with our hats, and it was evaporating just as fast as you guys. I must have drank 2 gallons of water out there.

On another note, 122 is the official temp high at the airport. I remember reading it was 123-125 around the valley in some parts and 121-122 in the others. Just depended on where in the valley you were.

When its that hot though there is usually only 5-10% humidity.

Only in the monsoon season do we have higher humidities(40-70) when its hot, but it's cooler on those days. If it rains then it can cool down rather nicely. :thumbup:

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
The last time I was in AZ I was staying at the Phoenician and it was so freaking hot that the scorpions seemed to me making a b-line to get into the resort. It was like a horror movie. Everyone had scorpions in their room. One crawled out of my underwear drawer and I smashed it. After it was dead the stinger was still moving. Yikes!!!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I feel for you

You men are crazy. I think it is hot in New Jersey. Dry heat or not my Ragu Italian blood would have me melting like the Wicked ol' Witch in a wet T-shirt contest if I was in Arizona.
That is why I eventually will move to Maine. Where it is cold, and the magic word for Maine is "Public Disturbance".:thumbup:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Re: Back to the Future ...

Originally posted by First Down Guy
This thread has degenerated worse than my old Ford.

The point is:
Training camp is about to start!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Hey there is nothing to talk about except the weather.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05