I love our Recievers, but they aren't fast

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
I believe it was the end of the second quarter. We had the ball third and 2 on the St. Louis 13 yard line. BJ and Quan came off the field so it appeared we were going to run the ball; instead, Warner throws to Larry and the ball is intercepted.

I am flabbergasted, WTF do you take Q and BJ out in a situation like that?

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I believe it was the end of the second quarter. We had the ball third and 2 on the St. Louis 13 yard line. BJ and Quan came off the field so it appeared we were going to run the ball; instead, Warner throws to Larry and the ball is intercepted.

I am flabbergasted, WTF do you take Q and BJ out in a situation like that?

I guess to try and fool them, but it backfired.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
And about 5 yards short

On the replay I thought it looked funny coming out of his hand.

I guess this confirms it.

Warner
On the interception near the end zone:
"I couldn't tell you for sure. It just got away from me and went right into the linebacker. Leonard [Pope] was open in the back of the end zone and I put it up to him in the back of the end zone."

(only I din't put it in the back of the endzone I put it in the front of the endzone instead.) :|

Tony W

Ride it like u stole it!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Solid point.

The receivers had at least three opp to break one out and got taken down. That was disturbing.

I'm not sure that there's enoung room for both Fitz and Quan in this system.

Is that what you really think? I can't believe what I'm hearing in this thread. Where exactly do you think we'd be without ONE of them? That statement is just ridiculous!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the replay I thought it looked funny coming out of his hand.

I guess this confirms it.

Warner
On the interception near the end zone:
"I couldn't tell you for sure. It just got away from me and went right into the linebacker. Leonard [Pope] was open in the back of the end zone and I put it up to him in the back of the end zone."

(only I din't put it in the back of the endzone I put it in the front of the endzone instead.) :|

IIRC, Dexter Coakley was also the LB that Plummer threw a similar INT too. But, that was on our own goalline and he jogged in for a TD.

Unbelievable what happens with this team.

I now fully expect Leinart to hit Coakley right between the numbers at some point too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05