BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goin through my picture folder right now and came across this

You must be registered for see images

What a difference a year makes eh?

You must be registered for see images

I love the new digs, and really love my seat!

Last edited:

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I was thinking about this while I was at the ASU game last Saturday. Love the new stadium.

Reaction score
Im looking forward to getting to see it on TV. I watched a special on discovery about it. Very very impressive.
Yeah, but I think the main point is that the new Cardinals Stadium has got people in it. :thumbup:

Dang, look at that pic from SDS. Judging by the size of the crowd one would think it is a high school game.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, but I think the main point is that the new Cardinals Stadium has got people in it. :thumbup:

Dang, look at that pic from SDS. Judging by the size of the crowd one would think it is a high school game.

The picture you first posted was of the Caroilna Panthers game last year. I remember that hardly anybody showed up to that game . . . Carolina probably doesn't have a huge road presence like other teams.

That picture reminds me of how embarassing we must have looked to the nation. Of course, out of the picture is the West side of the stadium, which was usually completely filled.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Is that Big Tony in the lower left of the first pic?

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
The Panthers game was Sunday, October 9, 2005. You can tell because of the new Cards unis and the bright blue panthers jerseys.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah it was carolina, i have a picture of steve smith working eric green too. I went to that game and the rams game.....the point was no matter where i

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah it was carolina, i have a picture of steve smith working eric green too. I went to that game and the rams game.....the point was no matter where i snap

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holy crap i dont know what just happened....

yeah it was carolina, i have a picture of steve smith working eric green too. I went to that game and the rams game.....the point was no matter where i snap now its full, you dont have to get the full section on film

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
yeah it was carolina, i have a picture of steve smith working eric green too. I went to that game and the rams game.....the point was no matter where i snap

I get your point, but you took a nice picture of the end zone that was usually unoccupied. If I show you my picture of the South End Zone, you'll see a totally different story.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That picture reminds me of how embarassing we must have looked to the nation.

Don't worry, the rest of the nation didn't see it.

I was in NYC that weekend (saw "Spamalot" on Broadway for my birthday :thumbup: ) and waited in line for 2 1/2 hours at the ESPNZone to watch the game. We got our seats only to find out that the game wasn't being shown. They had a MLB playoff game instead. When I complained that the Cards were the only team not on, the manager looked at me like I was nuts. He said the Cards got bumped all the time and no one had ever complained before.

The Shark

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, the rest of the nation didn't see it.

I was in NYC that weekend (saw "Spamalot" on Broadway for my birthday :thumbup: ) and waited in line for 2 1/2 hours at the ESPNZone to watch the game. We got our seats only to find out that the game wasn't being shown. They had a MLB playoff game instead. When I complained that the Cards were the only team not on, the manager looked at me like I was nuts. He said the Cards got bumped all the time and no one had ever complained before.

The Shark

"I am not dead yet!" Did they throw the cow out of the castle?