I love Williams

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and I mean all of them. Ryan Williams looks like a stud. Beanie is likely hearing footsteps. Love his ability to spin, make moves and break tackles.

Stephen also played well. Made some really good plays. Makes me feel a little (just a little) better about not bringing in a receiver to replace Breaston.

And Isiah. Nice grab there late in the game.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isiah Williams had a few really nice grabs tonight.

seesred

Reaction score
Fitz stole the show but Heap and Williams really stood out. Ryan Williams is a stud running back waiting to happen.

GBR

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Poor Dan, no Williams love!

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
and I mean all of them. Ryan Williams looks like a stud. Beanie is likely hearing footsteps. Love his ability to spin, make moves and break tackles.

Stephen also played well. Made some really good plays. Makes me feel a little (just a little) better about not bringing in a receiver to replace Breaston.

And Isiah. Nice grab there late in the game.
Good stuff!

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Fitz stole the show but Heap and Williams really stood out. Ryan Williams is a stud running back waiting to happen.

GBR

He was mowing people over. I think he is going to be sharing the snaps with wells.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
OL might need work, but to call them out after five days of practice is silly. Two new starters and a third who was injured for much of last year (his first as a starter). What did all the OL's, 1st, 2nd and 3rd team, give up? Two sacks? I'll take that any day. I know there were pressures, but the other team gets paid also. And not a lot of penalties.