I Tricked MIKE TICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstyle

Reaction score
Look what I did to that ******* coach of ours. This is a real pic.
You must be registered for see images

I caught that ******* coach of ours off gaurd. Little did he know I was getting cold feet at first ... but then he helped out the situation.

A guy I know, who is a huge fan of the Vikings and of Mike Tices, went on the mic in front of a restaurant, during a public appearance, to ask Tice a question. This guy I know is short and Mike Tice made sure to let everybody know. Before my friend Scott could even ask a question, Mike Tice responded with "by the way people, the dude asking this question is only four foot nine, ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha" (Tices usual ******* laugh).

He ripped one of his own fans (who by the way was covered in purple head to toe) in front of the whole restaurant for the simple fact that he was short. The funniest part about it is that when I pulled my coat open to reveal my important message Tice could not see it at all because he was standing behind us (I was on his stage in front of a packed restaurant). The whole place started laughing and cheering at which point Tice started waving with a confused grin on his face.
http://www.92kqrs.com/listingsEntry.asp?ID=385687&PT=Letters

Last edited:

Slacker

Rookie
Reaction score
hellooooo photoshop

I dont think so bud. You could have tried a little harder. Thats a pretty crappy job.

Status
Not open for further replies.