I want/need "Heroes"

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
And George Bush says Bryan Gilmore's bad hands are what's holding the weapons of mass destruction. :D

I know I shouldn't respond to this seriously but what the heck.

1. Even the French thought he had them.(Its the frenchies, by the way, that want the oil)

2. The fact that he did have them and was suppose to destroy them under U.N. supervision is well known and documented(by the U.N.).

3. *******(sadam), the French and you want us to believe he destryed them on his own, when we(U.N.) weren't looking. (Uh yea right)

4. Sadam was the worst kind of tyrant, killer, butcher, torturer and a swarn enemy of the United States - so I don't really care that much if he did or not.

Let me ask you this:

....ahhh never mind.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Brevity said:
"All the preceding classes that got the upper hand sought to fortify their already acquired status by subjecting society at large to their conditions of appropriation. The proletarians cannot become masters of the productive forces of society, except by abolishing their own previous mode of appropriation, and thereby also every other previous mode of appropriation. They have nothing of their own to secure and to fortify; their mission is to destroy all previous securities for, and insurances of, individual property."

Karl Marx

Bump.

BTW there were no weapons of mass destruction the UN did not go along with the attack.
The attack was planned 5 years ago by the PLAN FOR A NEW AMERICAN CENTURY. They urged Clinton to attack Iraq. They tried a coup in Venzuela an oil rich country that failed.

It was about OIL and getting money for HALIBURTON as bad and evil as Hussein is BUSH is a murderer of American people. Every time an American dies in Iraq he is murdered by Bush. Because Bush launched a phoney war.
Using threats and phoney evidence he committed great evil for money. And I guarantee you Bush will be burning in Hell right next to Hussein.
BUSH LIED. Just like he lied about defeciets and jobs. Bush lies. He is still lying today.

It was a conjob. And if Clinton had done it he would have been skewered.
READ:

Weapons of Mass Deception
The Bush Dyslexicon

Just like the media helped bring in the con of Bush so they helped him con the American people on Iraq.

Criminal.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
Bump.

BTW there were no weapons of mass destruction the UN did not go along with the attack.
The attack was planned 5 years ago by the PLAN FOR A NEW AMERICAN CENTURY. They urged Clinton to attack Iraq. They tried a coup in Venzuela an oil rich country that failed.

It was about OIL and getting money for HALIBURTON as bad and evil as Hussein is BUSH is a murderer of American people. Every time an American dies in Iraq he is murdered by Bush. Because Bush launched a phoney war.
Using threats and phoney evidence he committed great evil for money. And I guarantee you Bush will be burning in Hell right next to Hussein.
BUSH LIED. Just like he lied about defeciets and jobs. Bush lies. He is still lying today.

READ:

The Bush Dyslexicon

Just like the media helped bring in the con of Bush so they helped him con the American people on Iraq.

Criminal.

Take your political rantings somewhere else. You should know better than to post them on a football board. I don't care if you're responding to someone elses political comments.

FWIW, I think you're losing credibility quickly. You're starting to come across as a :doi:

stick to football, and take it down a notch.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Love It

MaoTosiFanClub said:
It got old picking of him on so I switched my avatar, but his lameness still reigns on my signature.

Hey Pappa Ooo Mao Mao...I love your Chet avatar.

How about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ash tray?

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
Bump.

READ:

The Bush Dyslexicon

Criminal.

:wtf: :doi: :doi:

He's just an "easygoing guy looking for somebody to hangout with and see where it goes". :D :D

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
Crimson Warrior said:
Take your political rantings somewhere else. You should know better than to post them on a football board. I don't care if you're responding to someone elses political comments.

FWIW, I think you're losing credibility quickly. You're starting to come across as a :doi:

stick to football, and take it down a notch.

Starting to! To my god read that load of goop again.

I agree with you by the way. He should go back to whatever wacko board he came from.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
There is this guy named Anquan Boldin.

He is pretty good, and he is what other player should strive to be like.

Boldin is my hero.

I told me this about 6 years ago but I didn't realize it untill last year.

What a fool I was to not trust him.
:thumbup:

Brevity

Tryin' to get my lap back
Reaction score
RugbyMuffin said:
There is this guy named Anquan Boldin.

He is pretty good, and he is what other player should strive to be like.

Boldin is my hero.

I told me this about 6 years ago but I didn't realize it untill last year.

What a fool I was to not trust him.

Now this is the kind of insightful football talk I look for when visiting this board. Not some whacko's "The black helicopters were circling my house last night" drivel that appears in this thread.

:raccoon:

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Brevity said:
Now this is the kind of insightful football talk I look for when visiting this board. Not some whacko's "The black helicopters were circling my house last night" drivel that appears in this thread.

:raccoon:
Everything I posted was factual and documented.
It is even available in the mainstream media.
Educate yourself.

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Most people view that your well documented articles are ludicrous. Try reading a few other books besides the ones against Bush.

I think we should have gone to war with Iraq but not because of WMD's. The UN agreed to back up their treaties with Iraq and they never did. Iraq didn't comply so we should have attacked them. We will be losing money on this war. We don't get that much oil from Iraq and economists and financial advisors who have looked to see if this war is profitable agree that it is not.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The University of Maryland is not against Bush.
The books I recommended are not against Bush. They just state facts.
Facts. Just facts. Bush lies. He does it all the time and it is documented. His lies destroy the economy and cause death unlike Clinton's lies.
All the information was available.

People died and die for a lie.

If books are too much just read Doonesbury he shows the utter lunacy of what Bush is doing. Friday's strip was a classic.

Big government spending, phoney war, joblessness. The reconstruction of the deficiet.

Sickening incompetence.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
THE "BAD AMERICAN"!!!
ES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN
by George Carlin

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.
I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!
I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way, damn it!
I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.
I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.
I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, try to do it in English.
I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.
I think that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment than working at Blockbuster. In fact, if your parents are footing the bill to put your pansy ass through 4 years plus of college, you haven't begun to be enlightened.
I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.
My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer.
I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.
I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it.
I think global warming is a big lie. Where are all those expertsnow, when I'm freezing my ass off during these long winters and paying, paying, paying?
I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty years In the desert after getting chased out of Egypt. I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut-the-Hell-up already.
I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson practices, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?
I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you're running from them.
I also think they have the right to pull your ass over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.
I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nationin the world for the next four years.
I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me crap or trying to guilt me into making "donations" to their cause. These people should be targets.
I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.
And what the hell is going on with gas prices... again?
If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

jolt

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
People running around on a field for millions of dollars are not heroes. Period.

Social service workers, police, firefighters, teachers, charities, missionaries, soldiers, parents, labor activists, inventors, businesspeople who make jobs for everyone, and clergy are heroes.

To even put a football player who plays a game for $500,000 per week in the same category as soldiers who have to go off and get shot at or the people who died in strikes so that we could work 40 hours a week instead of 60 or people who join the peace corps or religious missions to help people in this world who don't have a pot to piss in is completely ludicrous.

If an athlete is a hero to you, your life seriously lacks perspective. I'm as far to the political left as the day is long but, man, turn the damn news on and look at the news footage of the 7 guys who died in Iraq today rather than watching sports if you want to see a hero.

And I'm off the soapbox.

jolt

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
SunCardfan said:
I think we should have gone to war with Iraq but not because of WMD's. The UN agreed to back up their treaties with Iraq and they never did. Iraq didn't comply so we should have attacked them.

If every nation who doesn't comply with the UN deserves to be attacked, shouldn't we be bracing for an invasion?

I'm not interested in debating your opinion, which you're 100% entitled to, but this bit of logic makes no sense.

If we're concerned enough about nations obeying the UN resolutions that we're willing to engage in an expensive and bloody war, why did we completely ignore the UN security council?

Bush's only problem is that he refused to be honest about the war. Rather than just saying "Saddam is a bastard and the world is better off without him", he lied like an SOB. WMD, ties to terrorism, blah blah blah all baloney. He made up reasons that sounded more threatening to increase public support, rather than just being honest about our motives.

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
THE "BAD AMERICAN"!!!
ES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN
by George Carlin

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.
I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!
I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way, damn it!
I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.
I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.
I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, try to do it in English.
I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.
I think that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment than working at Blockbuster. In fact, if your parents are footing the bill to put your pansy ass through 4 years plus of college, you haven't begun to be enlightened.
I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.
My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer.
I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.
I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it.
I think global warming is a big lie. Where are all those expertsnow, when I'm freezing my ass off during these long winters and paying, paying, paying?
I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty years In the desert after getting chased out of Egypt. I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut-the-Hell-up already.
I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson practices, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?
I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you're running from them.
I also think they have the right to pull your ass over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.
I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nationin the world for the next four years.
I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me crap or trying to guilt me into making "donations" to their cause. These people should be targets.
I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.
And what the hell is going on with gas prices... again?
If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

Did George Carlin really say this? I can't believe it, I agree with almost all of it.
He must have been joking. :D

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
Brevity said:
I prefer to stay fat, drunk, and stupid.

I also apologize for the "whacko" comment. That was inappropriate.

Don't apologize to this whacko. You were right he is a whacko and whacko is the correct term to use when refering to him.

It remindes me of all the people who think Vince Foster was killed and Bill Clinton use to run drugs from central Arkansas etc, etc.

When I first heard it I had a desire to belive it simply because I did not like the Clintons to begin with. Then when I thought about it for 2 minutes I realized - whackos!!!

:D :D

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
Everything I posted was factual and documented.
It is even available in the mainstream media.
Educate yourself.

"Factual and documented" - yea sure.

See - WHACKO.

I stated the FACTS that count earlier in this thread
and will not argue your algeded facts.

:biglaugh:

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You show what kind of person you are by calling me names! If you cannot converse and debate with someone in a civil manner please don't bother responding to my posts! By the way you are the same person who said blacks don't apply themselves as much as whites that is a racist statement! You also blamed hip hop culture HUH?!?! That culture is popular with white americans as well!

As for Foster and Clinton drug running there was no evidence for that. There is evidence that a public plan written by many members of the Bush Administration - called PLAN FOR THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY was written by many of the people who Bush took into his cabinet.
Their plan called for attacking Iraq the publically called on Clinton to attack Iraq.
Their Plan said the American public would not support such an attack unless a PEARL HARBOUR type event happened. Look what that dude said about the Bush handling of the terrorism. Look at the untendered contract Haliburton got to rebuild Iraq. Look who is controlling the oil. Look what the University of Maryland said regarding the media and Bush's Iraq claims.
It was completely fabricated!

Check out the BUSH RESUME it lists all the questionable things he has done since getting into office and before!

There is no conspiracy theory here. It is all out in the open. Bush said it doesn't matter what the UN says. Bush is doing this knowing he will be able to get away it. Just like he did the election. None of this is behind the scenes it is all down in the open.

Last edited:

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
You show what kind of person you are by calling me names! If you cannot converse and debate with someone in a civil manner please don't bother responding to my posts! By the way you are the same person who said blacks don't apply themselves as much as whites that is a racist statement! You also blamed hip hop culture HUH?!?! That culture is popular with white americans as well!

As for Foster and Clinton drug running there was no evidence for that. There is evidence that a public plan written by many members of the Bush Administration - called PLAN FOR THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY was written by many of the people who Bush took into his cabinet.
Their plan called for attacking Iraq the publically called on Clinton to attack Iraq.
Their Plan said the American public would not support such an attack unless a PEARL HARBOUR type event happened. Look what that dude said about the Bush handling of the terrorism. Look at the untendered contract Haliburton got to rebuild Iraq. Look who is controlling the oil. Look what the University of Maryland said regarding the media and Bush's Iraq claims.
It was completely fabricated!

Check out the BUSH RESUME it lists all the questionable things he has done since getting into office and before!

There is no conspiracy theory here. It is all out in the open. Bush said it doesn't matter what the UN says. Bush is doing this knowing he will be able to get away it. Just like he did the election. None of this is behind the scenes it is all down in the open.

Can't we just all get along? :rolleyes: