I was going to wear a Suns hat the other day . . .

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have been a die hard Suns fan since 1976. I have spent countless hours of my life living and breathing this team through ups and downs.

But I went to put on a Suns had the other day, but found that I was too embarrassed to wear it in public. Yes, I am embarrassed to be a fan of such a mess.

Its not the losing. I can take that, even welcome it. Its the disarray of the ownership and the front office. Its the croneyism and the lack of continuity and loyalty. There is nothing that carries over from anything before. The one lone survivor of anything about the Suns that I loved is Al McCoy, and I am sure he is retiring (or maybe forced out) very soon.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been a die hard Suns fan since 1976. I have spent countless hours of my life living and breathing this team through ups and downs.

But I went to put on a Suns had the other day, but found that I was too embarrassed to wear it in public. Yes, I am embarrassed to be a fan of such a mess.

Its not the losing. I can take that, even welcome it. Its the disarray of the ownership and the front office. Its the croneyism and the lack of continuity and loyalty. There is nothing that carries over from anything before. The one lone survivor of anything about the Suns that I loved is Al McCoy, and I am sure he is retiring (or maybe forced out) very soon.

I don't have a problem announcing or displaying my love for the Suns but I understand what you're saying. If you're like me, it's not so much that you're embarrassed by how poorly the team is playing as it is not wanting to appear to be supportive of Sarver and the Sarverettes.

Steve

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have a problem announcing or displaying my love for the Suns but I understand what you're saying. If you're like me, it's not so much that you're embarrassed by how poorly the team is playing as it is not wanting to appear to be supportive of Sarver and the Sarverettes.

Steve

Yep, there's a lot to be proud of in our history not counting the Sarver incompetence of late.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I am still proud to be a hometown Suns fan after all these decades. They were the first game in town. I'm just not proud of the clowns in the suits. There is a difference.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake