I watched that Seattle/Tampa game

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Its looking like DJ Hackett and Leroy Hill are going to be out for sunday's game.

:D

HawkRule

Reaction score
and Seattle's offense was fairly mediocre for playing at home against a poor team. Check out the breakdown:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/boxscore?game_id=29207&displayPage=tab_box_score&season=2007&week=REG1

C'mon now! Both of our teams have been in the same division for a few years now, so you know, just as well as I that Seattles offense is a perennial slow starter. I believe we're the leagues worst opening day record at 10-21(11-21 now), but it looks like we're turning that around.

albaNY Hawker

Reaction score
Your observations were spot on...for the first half.

It took about 30 minutes to shake off the rust and get the offense in gear. Once they started clicking, they ran off 20 unanswered points on the Buccaneer defense, which isn't shabby.

But if I were you, I'd be more concerned about our young, fast and aggressive defense, including two new assignment-corrrect safeties who won't get whiplash watching long balls go over their heads.

sw3j

Reaction score
But if I were you, I'd be more concerned about our young, fast and aggressive defense, including two new assignment-corrrect safeties who won't get whiplash watching long balls go over their heads.

That's ok - they will just get whiplash from being out jumped by Fitz or run over by Boldin. :D

albaNY Hawker

Reaction score
That's ok - they will just get whiplash from being out jumped by Fitz or run over by Boldin. :D

Of course, what they THINK is a football flyng toward them will actually be various Matt Leinart body parts, after getting blown up by Lofa Tatupu and Julian Peterson!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05