if the cards beat atlanta...

Kody

Registered
Reaction score
when would there next game be?? i need to request off work for it.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
after Philly beat Minnesota, the Cards will play in Carolina. I believe that game has already been set for Saturday night at 8:15. If Minny somehow wins the Cards will go to New York to play the Giants and i think that is the early game Sunday.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
That's a big if!!! might want to set your sights on next season's opening game, might wanna request that day off from work:)

There ain't no "if" about it!
The ARIZONA CARDINALS will be playing in the second weekend of 2009.
Meanwhile, you will be watching the ARIZONA CARDINALS play with your head in your hands asking yourself;
"How could I have been such a fool?"

Reaction score
Meanwhile, you will be watching the ARIZONA CARDINALS play with your head in your hands asking yourself;
Now, now, my momma didn't raise no fool. All kidding aside, y'all's passing attack has me a bit worried. JMO, but i think the Cards have the best rcving corps in the NFL, bar none... But the Falcons with Roddy White and Michael Jenkins aren't too shabby... I think the big edge favors the Falcons in the running game. Defense wise, i call it a wash, at times our defense looks good, other times, not so good. Bottom line, if we shut down y'all's passing game, we win, if y'all shut down our running game, don't thing because Matt Ryan's last three games has been so-so, that he can't hurt y'all with his arm - the Kid is nothing short of amazing. Anyways, congrats on the division title and may the best team prevail come sat...

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Now, now, my momma didn't raise no fool. All kidding aside, y'all's passing attack has me a bit worried. JMO, but i think the Cards have the best rcving corps in the NFL, bar none... But the Falcons with Roddy White and Michael Jenkins aren't too shabby... I think the big edge favors the Falcons in the running game. Defense wise, i call it a wash, at times our defense looks good, other times, not so good. Bottom line, if we shut down y'all's passing game, we win, if y'all shut down our running game, don't thing because Matt Ryan's last three games has been so-so, that he can't hurt y'all with his arm - the Kid is nothing short of amazing. Anyways, congrats on the division title and may the best team prevail come sat...

We will shut down your run. Count on it!
We will run on you. Count on it!
You think for a nanosecond you can match our passing game?
You think you can win a shootout?
Please?

That being said;
Congrats to the Falcon's too.
Here's to an injury free game. :cheers:

Bottom line.....................................................................
This is our nest and it's been a long time coming.
Your season ends Saturday!

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Please?

That being said;

Bottom line.....................................................................

Give em hell O!

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score

Please?

That being said;

Give em hell O!
Lay off of VABCHBIRDLOVER. He/She has been New Years partying and is obviously drunk! :cheers:

Reaction score
Lay off of VABCHBIRDLOVER. He/She has been New Years partying and is obviously drunk! :cheers:

Drunk with "Falcon Fever" and i pee standing up...Not saying our Defense is amongst the elite, but last i checked neither was the Redbirds - Hope everyone had a happy new years and in the very unlikely event of a Cardninals win, i be back for the abuse - count on it!!!! Having said that, y'all are welcome to come on over the the Falcons msg board and chow down on a little crow yourselves!!!

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
Drunk with "Falcon Fever" and i pee standing up...Not saying our Defense is amongst the elite, but last i checked neither was the Redbirds - Hope everyone had a happy new years and in the very unlikely event of a Cardninals win, i be back for the abuse - count on it!!!! Having said that, y'all are welcome to come on over the the Falcons msg board and chow down on a little crow yourselves!!!
I tend to stay away team forums of teams i don't like even a little. :p

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
Why don't you like the Falcons, even if a little bit??? Just curious..
I never use to pay attention to your team and there never really was much of a reason to. When you had your breakout year your players behaved like an east coast version of the Raiders. Congrats on that Super Bowl year, but there was no room for those antics in the NFL. :p

Reaction score
I never use to pay attention to your team and there never really was much of a reason to. When you had your breakout year your players behaved like an east coast version of the Raiders. Congrats on that Super Bowl year, but there was no room for those antics in the NFL. :p
My friend, i don't know what antics you are referring to, please elaborate. What break out year are you talking bout???

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
The "Dirty Bird." There's no room for that in the NFL. :p

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
Oh no, you didn't ! While i don't subscribe to excessive end zone celebrations - the Dirty bird is a lot more tasteful than most!

Falcon Fever, catch it, lets go you Dirty Birds!!!!
Yeah, you're right and maybe the Cardinals steal that from you this weekend! :p

Cardinal Fever, catch it, lets go you Dirty Birds!!!!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Your run defense is crap...our run offense is crap. Great matchup. Like the keystone cops.

Your pass offense is okay...our pass defense is crap. Advantage you.

Our pass offense is great..your pass defense is ok..advantage us.

Our run defense is ok, your run offense is great...advantage you.

So...pretty even.

All comes down to the play on the field. Will be wild. Whoever can get a lead early and hold it will win this game, IMO.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Please?

That being said;

:biglaugh:

I just had to revisit this thread!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fun looking back at this thread now isn't it :), man so glad I got tickets to that game worth it even though I got strep throat in the process lol. GO CARDS