I'll be the first to say it.

Diawsome

Registered
Reaction score
We have the offense and I don't care how many people say we have improved defensively we aren't even close to being able to say our defense can get us to a championship. I am not saying Van Gundy is the answer but he would definitely bring us a different style and disciplined play on defense.

D'antoni's style will never get us there. Sorry.

D'Antoni's style might not get us there (which does hold a legitimate argument) but Van Gundy is just as bad if not worse in that he like D'Antoni only coaches on one side of the ball and ignores the other.

OP
OP
Crash

Crash

Registered
Reaction score
We rely to much on Nash to do everything in coach D's offence. Once he gets shut down so does our offence. Marion cannot create his own shot if his life depended on it. And as it has been proven time and time again, No defence= no ring.

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
D'Antoni's style might not get us there (which does hold a legitimate argument) but Van Gundy is just as bad if not worse in that he like D'Antoni only coaches on one side of the ball and ignores the other.

Well maybe if we could ever stop teams and even come close to dominating on the defensive side of the ball we wouldn't have to worry about scoring 120 pts a game in order to win. We have the offensive talent but we can't stop a WNBA team. It has been this way for how long now? When have we said "oh the Suns are a great defensive team in the last 20 freakin years. How many great defensive teams have won a championship in the last 20 years?

Bong

Registered
Reaction score
We need to make a lot of changes and it starts with the coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05