I'm here to eat crow....make that Rooster...

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Well you guys took us behind the woodshed. Pretty obvious you have the superior team and we spent the week patting ourselves on the back.

Good luck to you guys in the playoffs and I think you can make a run. And I think today proved who the REAL MVP of the league is.

Enjoy Adrian Peterson.

He'll be a Patriot in a couple years:D

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
Well you guys took us behind the woodshed. Pretty obvious you have the superior team and we spent the week patting ourselves on the back.

Good luck to you guys in the playoffs and I think you can make a run. And I think today proved who the REAL MVP of the league is.

Enjoy Adrian Peterson.

He'll be a Patriot in a couple years:D

Very classy!

Except the patriot thing. :D

Good luck to you guys in the playoffs as well!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very classy!

Except the patriot thing. :D

Good luck to you guys in the playoffs as well!

Very good game for you guys and your staff.
The Vikings set the tone on the very first play of the game when Jackson threw deep. It wasn't a completion but it did send a message that they weren't going to play it close to the vest.

There aren't too many teams we are going to beat if we have 2 TO's and allow a punt return for a td in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Hey, one good thing came out of todays game. The Bears are one game away from elimination.

Hey Rooster, maybe the next time we see you guys will be in Minny for the NFC Championship!

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey, Rooster! CONGRATS!!!

The Vikes played a solid game. ...And Peterson is well, I think you run out of adjectives. Jackson surprised & impressed me. I thought he could hurt us running but never dreamed he'd be that on-target with his passes. Our "special" teams have killed us ALL year! Hey, can YOU play ST?? So, it looks like we're BOTH headed to the play-offs! Just do me one favor. If you get the opportunity...BEAT THE GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for the Cards? Well, today was a set-back but there'll be other battles. Over-all, 2nd year under Whiz' and Division Champions. That bodes well for our Future. :D

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
The Vikes played a solid game. ...And Peterson is well, I think you run out of adjectives. Jackson surprised & impressed me. I thought he could hurt us running but never dreamed he'd be that on-target with his passes. Our "special" teams have killed us ALL year! Hey, can YOU play ST?? So, it looks like we're BOTH headed to the play-offs! Just do me one favor. If you get the opportunity...BEAT THE GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for the Cards? Well, today was a set-back but there'll be other battles. Over-all, 2nd year under Whiz' and Division Champions. That bodes well for our Future. :D

Yeah, keep your chins up. Your team has a bright future. I hope mine continues to play well and doesn't crush our hopes yet again. :bang:

Kablansky

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
There is another word for rooster that I'm thinking of, is that what your eating? Thats a Wildcat fan for you

Last edited: